Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Does Anyone Use the Chatroom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone actually use the chatroom that's here? I had no clue where to post this question, so here seemed fine. I'm just desperately seeking roleplay or discussion or anything...this is why I'm at my best when I'm completely busy--I get restless way too quickly!

Katse
I logged in there twice, both times it was empty. But on the first occasion i made following observation: A while after i forgot to leave (i let that window open) some other members joined. Sadly i saw it too late they had already left.

That led me to following conclusion: If one enters and is patient enough, he will be ablke to lure otheres there.
Woohoo!

I'm on my way Big Grin

Katse
after now trieing to get a conversation running there, i sadly must say that this is a little buggy thing
i would suggest that we use a link to a real irc channel.
Indeed, let's set up an IRC chatroom Big Grin

Katse
I've chatted there a couple of times. I find the smilies very annoying and distracting, and I think they might be the reason the chat slows down. I haven't checked the logs but I'm sure there have been other chat sessions as well.
Would anyone kindly PM or just post this channel to me? Thankyou Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Afrobent
Would anyone kindly PM or just post this channel to me? Thankyou Smile

http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/jgs_chat.php

That's the only chat Silgrad Tower has Smile
Perhaps an irc channel would be the best bet... you can link into such a channel via a java applet (if memory serves me correctly). :]

All you'd need is a #channel and a server, most systems seem to go by the channel founder, sOP, aOP and vOP ranks. Such ranks, in my opinion, would best be left to the project leaders and so on (gold star ranking forum members) :yes:
Yeah. Looking forward to it. Cool
Pages: 1 2