Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Interior discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
We lately came to the conclusion that it's best to start interiors already since we can do that. Please discuss here about what interiors we should do first, how to organize it, etc.
Actually, we can't really do much in the way of that. We need tilesets.
we have redoran interios, we very soon get shack models

edit: BTW, I just realized we have a velothi tileset so we can do parts of vivec too
yea... Axen... that's kinda why I tried to start Maar Gan up, cause WE CAN do interiors...

I think we should start with Maar Gan, Khuul, and Ebonheart, maybe even Vivec interiors.

Ebonheart I think we can create already and put into a worldspace, then copy into the heightmap when that is done.

what are you guy's thoughts
Ebonheart DOES conform to the landmass a bit, and the Velothi tileset only has a few tiles.
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Ebonheart DOES conform to the landmass a bit, and the Velothi tileset only has a few tiles.
well I think actually doing something is better than waiting Confusedhrug:
that's been my opinion, dunno 'bout you guys
I agree with ebonheart, KuKulza already know that since we discussed it earlier today, and about the velothi tileset: Enough tiles to get us working for amonth at least
I'd prefer a more unique Velothi tileset for Vivec... I'll wait if it means more quality. Not saying I'd wait 42875928137589123 years, though.
hm... I was thinking oF ebonheart
Zarf is working on an Imperial Fort tileset.... this should be good
indeed, I think the shack will be finised faster however
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8