Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Assassin/Ninja quests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes, we are going with traditional ninja weapons =)

And about the hollywood ninja to, well...there are straight katana in a shikomi-zue koshirae (a cane sword), so we could use them.
And we could use the traditional shinobi ken, it has a short sword saya but the blade that it holds is a bit shorter, most of those blades are tanto (dagger), sunobi-tanto (extended dagger) and ko-wakizashi (the shortest type of short sword) anything bigger than that could be possible, but it's unlikely and would be very rare.
I agree with kodama ninja should be in the name it could possible be swaped with shinobi
I know a bit about ninja's and there are 18 diffrent ninja diciplines
Seishin-teki kyMyM (spiritual refinement)
Taijutsu (unarmed combat, using one's body as the only weapon)
Kenjutsu (sword fighting)
Bojutsu (stick and staff fighting)
Shurikenjutsu (throwing blades)
SMjutsu (spear fighting)
Naginatajutsu (naginata fighting)
Kusarigamajutsu (chain and sickle weapon)
Kayakujutsu (pyrotechnics and explosives)
HensMjutsu (disguise & impersonation)
Shinobi-iri (stealth and entering methods)
Bajutsu (horsemanship)
Sui-ren (water training)
BMryaku (military strategy)
ChMhM (espionage)
Intonjutsu (escaping and concealment)
Tenmon (meteorology)
Chi-mon (geography)
maybe the first mission should be to get trained in these skills
eg get 5+ to blade for sword training and a free horse foe horsemanship =)
Quote:Originally posted by ciao_gamer
maybe the first mission should be to get trained in these skills
eg get 5+ to blade for sword training and a free horse foe horsemanship =)

That sounds like a good idea :goodjob:
But let's not give the player a free horse, some people might not want it and i don't want to force players to take it.

Btw, there are some weird typos in your post, some M's should be O's Wink

EDIT: And thanks for making that list, it's usefull :goodjob:
Yes i noticed that after i posted ?( they should be o's i just copied it from a word document with my research on ninja's :eekSmile
Yes I noticed that after I posted ?( they should be o's I just copied it from a word document with my research on ninja's :eekSmile

That will teach you not to copy something without checking if it's all spelled correctly :lol:
It's a good thing i know a lot about those things aswell (how else would i have known the M's should have been O's?).
?( its creepy i did check it and it was fine but it still made typo's ?(
?( its creepy I did check it and it was fine but it still made typo's ?(

Oh... that's kinda weird :confused:
About the fact that ninjas will look like normal people during day.Becuase of intojutsu the are of impersonation There should be people from all walks of life that are ninja from travelers to priests :eek: they could be informants

p.s. i'm doing speech tuition through my high school and i did a speech on ninjitsu for my exam, now how cool is that :eek:
Ive been thinking about the training missions for the ninji's?(what is the plural of ninja)

My idea is that to get training you do missions and rewards are powerful spells and skill boosts as well as items.

for Seishin-teki kyoyo (spiritual refinement) you get 5+ restoration 5+Mysticism
permanent bonus

for Taijutsu (unarmed combat) 10+ Hand to Hand

Kenjutsu (sword fighting) 10+blade and a ninjato

Bojutsu (stick and staff fighting) no idea Smile

Shurikenjutsu (throwing blades) lesser power shuriken damage health 5 on target 5 magicka cost

Sojutsu (spear fighting) no idea =)

Naginatajutsu (naginata fighting) somone could make a naginata weapon as a claymore ?(

Kusarigamajutsu (chain and sickle weapon) make a pickaxe like axe weapon 10+ axe

Kayakujutsu (pyrotechnics and explosives)
spell kayakujutsu 10 fire damage 5ft on target 20 magicka cost

Hensojutsu (disguise & impersonation) spell hensojutsu 25 charm 25 cost

Shinobi-iri (stealth and entering methods) spell Shinobi-iri 100 chameleon & 30+ security bonus

Bajutsu (horsemanship) offered to get akavari mount can say no

Sui-ren (water training)
BMryaku (military strategy)
ChMhM (espionage)
Intonjutsu (escaping and concealment)
Tenmon (meteorology)
Chi-mon (geography) no ideas for these ones ?(
Pages: 1 2 3 4