Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hand/Fist arena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This thread is for the arena in Tang Mo.
Maybe we should have more then one fight location, like one in Bu Po and one in Sai Pa, and maybe one or two others.
These fight locations will not be like the imperial arena, they could be outdoors, like in a large pit.
But they could also be in a large hall of a building.
Anyone here remembers hand-to-hand fights in FABLE that happened at night?
Yeah, i do remember that.

That's what it should be like.
I think it should be more related to honor and ceremony than to please the crowd. Like silence falls on the Arena when combat beggins and player should have the joice of killing or sparing the opponent.
that is one feature I don't like in the existing arena, the inablity to refrain from killing an opponent and it would make this one unique
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
that is one feature I don't like in the existing arena, the inablity to refrain from killing an opponent and it would make this one unique

Yeah, and since Tang-Mo's value everything they do these things have deeper meaning to them I guess.
I think that it would be a bit strange to beat other people (monkeys Big Grin ) to death.
It's suppost to be a "sport" not an execution site Wink
That way, the player can come back any time to fight some of the same local fighters, the imperial arena runs out of opponents...sure, you can fight animals and monsters... :eek:
But i like to fight npc's, i noticed that when i looked at Anvil with the CS, that there is a cell named "AnvilArenaCenter" ??? there is no arena there!
But it would seem that there was one planned in Anvil, too bad that Bethesda did not put an arena in Anvil after all.
Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
I think that it would be a bit strange to beat other people (monkeys Big Grin ) to death.
It's suppost to be a "sport" not an execution site Wink
That way, the player can come back any time to fight some of the same local fighters, the imperial arena runs out of opponents...sure, you can fight animals and monsters... :eek:
But I like to fight npc's, I noticed that when I looked at Anvil with the CS, that there is a cell named "AnvilArenaCenter" ??? there is no arena there!
But it would seem that there was one planned in Anvil, too bad that Bethesda did not put an arena in Anvil after all.

Yeah, but it could've been just some test cell or something.

I just find it more dangerous when fighting against NPCs. I mean, they can do almost all that you can. You should really aim to make this look drasticly different than regular Arena.
Yeah i will make it look different then the imperial arena, it should also be more difficult.
Pages: 1 2