Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: A brief history of our mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No, the jerk I ordered the new album from is taking his sweet time mailing it... But yeah. Sorry about going off topic. Tongue
Let me revise that:

Once upon a time there was a man named Arsonide. Arsonide hailed from the coldness of the void itself, but he had a vision, to create a land where all kitties could live in peace and harmony (more or less). He and his pantheon of gods started the process of creation that was to last for years in eternity. Deserts were made, mountains erected, empty seas flooded with water, and the land was named Elsweyr. Months passed and all seemed calm even with the gods struggling to control their new powers. But then the "Great Crash" occurred... it was a day of reckoning. From the depths of a screwed up hard drive the land was consumed and the void was whole again, except for a few pieces of land floating in nothingness like grains of desert sand.

Many days passed, but all hope was not lost. A mysterious man, a messiah some say, called Upekkha came to the nothingness where the sands of Elsweyr once blew across the desert of creation. He gathered the torn pieces of lost Elsweyr and summoned a new pantheon, ready to forge anew the land once lost. Again the river of time continued to flow, and after a time Upekkha disappeared from the face of the worldly realms. His pantheon continued his work in his stead, keeping the future alive. One day out of nowhere Upekkha returned, having fought a great battle he had broken his arm and was unable to use his powers. Once again Upekkha had to retired... but this time he left in his stead a new leader, a new god.

The young god was named Dark Asmodeous, he was a wise god and ruled with the blessing of his pantheon. Dark Asmodeous swore to make the vision Arsonide once had a reality. But the road ahead was difficult, Deserts were made and re-made, mountains were erected and destroyed only to be raised anew. Even as I speak the gods struggle to create a calm and flowing landscape, but the land of Rimmen remains a thorn in their sides.

Lose not your hope, for the gods are all mighty and will fight the endless void for the good of all Khajiit.

No, please... hold your applause, I'm just a story teller. The gods are the ones who deserve your praises. :worship:

THAT is how it's done. Big Grin
i believe the words "great crash" should be "slow crash" Wink

Speak! Oh speaking prophets!
Rise above the depths
In which you linger now,
So dutiful.

See you the Truth of the Knowledge or Lies told by the False Prince?
See you the Future or a Mirror of Deceit?
See you the words the Ancients utter or the lies your father's told?
See you the fate of your accord?

The Tower shant stand much longer on the hollow soil.
The roots dig upwards from the ancient darkness.

The Ancients tell me of their plight....
:lmao:

Fixed!
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
:lmao:

Fixed!
Good. Big Grin
Hraf, let me put it this way, if you find something out of date, post in it and flag it for archive.
That doesn't at all apply to anything that I said.
Things are a mess.

I am trying my best to find things that are out of date, or revive unfinished discussions as we speak, but I am bound to miss things, and if things that are out of date are flagged, it makes it go a bit quicker, I'll get the lore sorted though.
And one of the original contributors and now supposedly a Core member (unmentioned to date) still does not have access to the Core Forum, if it exists! ?( X( :alert:
Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
And one of the original contributors and now supposedly a Core member (unmentioned to date) still does not have access to the Core Forum, if it exists! ?( X( :alert:

it exists.. Big Grin either DA has forgot to ask RW or RW hasnt be around do it..

Quote:Things are a mess.

indeed.. I wouldnt ming trying doing somethings myself... ofc i cant..

might begin with to move Link to the Elsweyr Edition of the Botany Books to one of the lore forums(I'm unaware of witch.. litteratur?) and pin it..
Pages: 1 2 3