Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Misc. side quests in Kamal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We hadn't had any created for this, but I'm opening up a thread in case anyone comes up with some.

There could be some treasure hunting type ones. We could also have rescue mission type side quests.

And whatever those creative evil little minds of ours come up with. :banana:
I remember reading a story about a Dunmer and a Breton who traveled to Akavir.

They where exploring the Kamal mountains and got into trouble there, the Breton was bitten by a vampire in an ancient fort up the mountain.

I can't remember who wrote it, but it was a very good story.
how about a quest from a Tang Mo to recover an old heirloom from the Kamal, who had taken in with other pillaged loot many years ago...?
That's a good idea :goodjob:

Btw KuKulzA, i thought you where going to show us how the insectoid Kamal would look like.
I don't know if all of you have palyed Morrowind, but there was a creature in the Bloodmoon expansion that many including myself felt was a Kamal. The creture was named Karstaag, and it was suspected he was a leftover of the Kamal invasion of Morrowind. I think a cool sidequest would be finding one of his relatives in Kamal who wants to find out if he survived the invasion and were he ended up. After following a munch of leads, you will end of in the Hircine shrine in Cyrodill, were Hircine will tell you that he had Karstaag killed as part of his hunt (which is what happened, the palyer must kill Karstaag in bloodmoon to apease Hircine).
Yeah i know, but he's missing the crackling electric fur, or whatever it was.
Anyway, it's known to be a Frost Giant, it never said Kamal anywhere in the CS.
Using this creature as a Kamal would mean possible conflicts with other mods, for example: what if the Skyrim mod uses the Frost Giant model as a random encounter? We would get lore conflicts.
Also, the Kamal only come out of their caves when it's warm enough, then they move to very warm climates to conquer them, that does not sound like a creature that likes the cold, like Karstaag the Frost Giant.
i wish Bethesda was clear about how they look and what they are, but there is not enough lore about it.
The Kamal have alway's been a bit of a problem for us, now you know why Wink

I just might not put them in-game at all if we can't figure it out, they could just remain in their ice covered volcanic caves where no one can find them, who knows Confusedhrug:
Or, we coudl always make Kamal, fill it with snow and make a bunch of blocks of ice litter it and say there are Kamal inside lol

It could alwas be relased in stages once the time comes, such as the intital relase have a bunch of mountians blocking Kamal off.
Heh, heh, yeah that will work Big Grin

It would be easy to make sure the player can't get to the Kamal, that's no problem at all.
Ofcourse, it would be cool if we did have Kamal in the mod, but i just know people will start :bitching: about it, no matter what we do.
i think you shud definately have a part in a story line with these when they ar e attacking the tang mo or something and i always thought of the kamal as barbarian type monsters like genghis khan etc...
Quote:Originally posted by willward
I always thought of the kamal as barbarian type monsters like genghis khan etc...

Yeah, that's what they should be, the problem is that everyone has a different idea about how they should look like.
Pages: 1 2