Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Book Claim:Tale Of The Untouchable Shadow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey DA i was wondering if i could upload that book i told you about,its about my character its called The Tale Of The Untouchable Shadow,its completely Lore friendly *COMPLETELY* its a pretty long book to,but i was wondering if you could enchant it in the CS? cause at the end your supposed to get a blessing of increased strength and sneak by 10 so if this is approved i could attach it in a PM or i could send it to your e-mail :banana:
or just post it if not it's a big secret.. if so you should just have PMed him..
Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_
or just post it if not it's a big secret.. if so you should just have PMed him..

Oh sorry didnt think of it,not much of a forumer,no its not a secret, not at all,ill post it now,its pretty big,Enjoy! :goodjob: EDITBig Grinamn it appears theres alot of mistakes hmm... some of the diary may sound odd... its not to bad just needs a little tweaking,sorry guys :S

A Tale Of The Untouchable Shadow

This is my diary, let whoever find this,know that my cause was a worthy one,and at the end of these passages you shall find your reward

-Shadow

Today i helped mother catch some deer for our tribe the Ahzikar Zamshan, but we saw something haunting while we were out, Imperial Guards were assaulting a Khajiit mother and her cub, as mother covered my eyes we ran in fear as a tear ran down my cheek. I overheard mother scolding the tribe saying this isn?t right for a cub as young as me to see, I think this is happening often...

Last night i woke up in shock, as i had a dream of mother being slaughtered to death by Imperial Guards and..Well. The Countess of Leyawiin? it was very confusing this may be a prophecy, or an ill omen, I am very afraid, however today i had fun and met a girl called Shomara.

Today, Imperial guards came to our town and said ''The Empire has ordered for the taking of a khajiit woman and man'' i saw an Argonian in exquisite clothing in shackels in the background as i hid in the nightshade our tribal leader Shirano Zhakata replied ''You shall take nothing,Empire or no Empire the women and men shall leave with there own free will'' the Imperial Guard Slahed our tribal leader with one thrust,as he layed upon the ground soaking in his own blood,i felt a rage grow, I replied ''You shall take me,as for the female khajiit you dont need one you have a young blood,but you will not harm anyone else'' the Guards Laughed but they took me away,my mother screamed and cried as,some of the other khajiit held her back i looked back once more.And picked up a clove of nightshade to remember my Tribe

16years later

Im finally out of prison i had to steal my journal back though as they would not give it back as it was of evidence of what happened 16years ago,im becoming quite a theif,as i was exiting the Imperial prison i asked the front desk ''Can you tell me what those three guards names are?'' he replied ''Yes why thats Adamus Phillida,that there is Hieronymus Lex and that recently promoted Dunmer is Chancellor Ocato'' i walked out without even saying goodbye keeping the names,descriptions and faces all in my memory,i took off my shackels took of my shoes,and ran on my hind feet all the way home,feeling the fresh breeze,on the way i found an abandoned camp,it is where i sleep for tonight.

I woke up today feeling refreshed with a big grin on my face as i stretched,i felt very hungry,as i saw a travelling merchant i approached him with whatever money i found at the camp i said ''hail,do you ha-'' he replied anxiously ''Please,dont take my money dont take my produce,im tired of all these khajiit stealing from me,please just let me off i have a family'' Back in Elsweyr we dont like Bosmer to much where the live just west from Elsweyr i decided to take all his produce and his money,even kill him i felt my rage activate as if i were a cub again,i said ''Shut it fetcher i care not for your tales of my people,give me all your money,and produce this instant or die'' he pulled out a dagger and slahed my face leaving a scar down from my forehead down to my cheek on the right side,i slahed him once with the nails that grew for 16years,ate all his food took his money and the, what i have now noticed ''Enchanted'' dagger it emits fire which is what made my scar red,i journey onto Elswyer now

I want the Imperial Guard and any civilians DEAD,DEAD i arrive to my tribe i see a bunch of drunken Imperial Guard and my khajiit bretheren on the floor dead,i hear a voice in my head,almost like..hircines but theres another one that echoe's in the background..Nocturnal? they repeat the words kill,murder,hate and i grow stronger and the rage becomes unbearable just when im about to charge i see a khajiit woman run out of the bushes with the widest broadsword i have ever seen,screams so loud and slay's about five Imperial Guard,but there are to many she must have my help i run in half naked with my dagger as my hate grows stronger,i couldnt beleive it,my bad luck i mean my dagger broke,then i when into the deepest darkness i felt my heart growing sick almost like the dunmer term Soul Sickness i killed 17Imperial Guard with my bare hands,i find out the woman is shomara from my childhood i ignore her and look for my mother,i find her dead on the floor,i yell the loudest of yells,as 3more imperial guards run down,i slice all there heads off at once with my claws,as the blood splatters all over me,go into my home as shomara follows,i pass out..

I wake up a few hours later to what seemed like an eternity i feel calm and so peacefull but depressed shomara sits me down and we talk she says ''Shadow..im speechless..i..i..im not a warrior like back there,so i was for sure to die,im a merchant with my two other sisters in Leyawiin nothing more nothing less..i own an Inn..i missed you so much..from the day you left..your so..different,tell me your story'' i reply explaning my tradgic story in jail and the Guard she doesnt talk for a few minutes and just bursts in tears,she says ''Shadow..we must avenge our hometown,everyone has died all friends and family..well you must avenge them,i can provide you with food and a place to sleep but thats about it,shadow..'' i accept and we sleep in our old homes that night side by side..her hair smelt sweeter than moon-sugar there was nothing else i couldve wanted.

I wake up in the morning and she leaves a note saying shes in Leyawiin at the Three Sisters Inn,i get some decent clothes from drawers in the houses stock up on food and i quest,while i was questing i go past kvatch and i see the place in ruins,a small boy,an..Imperial boy..asks me to save his mother in the ruins aparently his sister and mother are stuck under a few planks of hot wood,as i went to accept i see Hircine in rage screaming at me and showing me images of my dead mother and friends,i grow into a smaller state of rage,but..i pick up the boy and through him across the fence,he went flying,he was alright though,i ran as no one spotted me and continued to quest for alliance now as im alone.

After questing i couldnt find an alliance worthy of my cause,but i stumbled upong mages and acrobats and other sorts of trainers,and gained some knowledge..i feel stronger..but i have lesser money,i should go to the Three Sisters Inn now,i journey there and i get the warmest gretting from the sisters in the world,it was exactly 11:30 and i was tired,i quickly ate and went to bed at 11:58,at 1:00 at dawn i get woken up by a High Elf who says i have Hircines and Nocturnals gift of hate and rage,she wants me to join the Dark Brotherhood,i say nothing,she puts me up to a task to murder Hieronymus Lex,aparently the Gray Fox has had a change of heart with not murdering anyone,ironic,yet an oppurtunity for revenge and even Alliance, his staying at the Grey Mare in Chorrol his a ladies man tonight..i journey to the grey mare.

I arrive at the grey mare i ask the owner and proprietor to tell me where Hieronymus Lex is, that i am a Courier who has a message from Chancellor Ocato for him, he says room one.I get to the top of the staircase and get three arrows ready and my bow Shadowhunt i plan on firing three arrows at once,since he has some..lady company,i fire three arrows at once which scrapes my index finger as blood starts to trickle, I get into a rage, I cant get the merchant to arrive up here from downstairs its to much attention to me, I see some type of medicine labeled Skooma on the table, I use it and i calm down immediately, yet i feel more illiterate, I jump out of the window and land gracefully then swiftly run to the Three Sisters Inn, I sneak back in since it is 5 in the morning it is an innocent way to practice my sneaking to, I make it to the room and i go into a slumber.

I slept till 12:00 and was woken by the High Elf woman she said my initiation rite is complete, and kept talking and telling me what to do, I got fiercely annoyed and told her my story and what i must do first she replied saying ''My..thats horrible...even i a cold blooded murderer even nearly trickle a tear at the story..very well go to the abandoned house in cheydinhall say ''Blank'' ''Blank'' (i left these words out in case anyone ever found this diary) i put my finger on her lips as if telling her to hush, I go downstairs and eat, while eating I saw Shomara being hassled by a few Imperial Argonians or something of that sort, they were searching for ??Hidden Evidence?? of Shomara keeping Argonian Slaves, that?s preposterous Shomara is kind and sweet, she would never, it bothered me to see her being hassled in such a way, I went up to the Argonians and told them to leave, they immediately stabbed me twice but the most mysterious thing happened as the Argonians stabbed me with the knife, I turned into a black see through type of supernatural form to this day I do not know what happened, about the Argonians,there in a cold cold place now.. I now Journey to the Cheydinhall Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary

I arrive at the Sanctuary, I am greeted by a Khajiit mage of sorts I cant remember his name though?what was it again I wonder?well he had the look of a crazy murderer clear on his face, our facial contact and expressions were all we needed to communicate, his murderous skills will come in handy when forming a gang im thinking of making, I proceed into the dark treacherous halls I see the most disturbing site, an Imperial with a face of Terror and the most Red colored eyes, even for me a cold blooded killer it shocked and scared me, but he saw the fear in my eyes and told me to not be worried, as he was a child of the ??Night??? he explained to me the curse of the vampire and how he might share it?s positive side with me one day when we gain trust, something I would definitely not even consider, as I go to my grave when I avenge my family Immortal Life is to hard, I would even watch Shomara die, and any other friends along my murderous life die, its just to hard, Vincente Valerie was this Vampires name, he showed me around the Quarters where I met some Argonians and an Orc, I kind of grinned at the Orc, seeing as something so gigantic could be somewhat stealthy? He obviously grew an immediate hate towards me, now proceeding into Vincente?s Quarters so I can learn my Orders

I have learnt my Orders, it is not to bad, it revolves around Imperial Children I get some revenge tonight, I am to travel to a new settlement called Waters Edge near Border Watch and strap the Imperial Children to chairs, and slaughter than murder there parents in front of there eyes, Vincente explained this is all about advertising, I am to carve the initials of the Dark Brotherhood into the parents heads to I travel with my new Khajiit Mage friend.
After traveling with our horses, ones that we stole of course ha-ha-ha we finally get to Waters Edge, its filled with Imperial Scum, my friend looks at me and says ??I know of your past, it is ok friend, one day we will see Sugar And Sands??I see the kids, it reminds me of my childhood, so happy and innocent, something was holding me back, I saw visions of Mara, but now..Sithis?s image and voice and screams overcame them I went into a deep rage, the children all of a sudden, went crazy! They ran to me and my friend and they tried to do what they could to attack US KHAJIITS but my friend slaughtered them, it was a blast, they were bastard Childs frankly, of what there parents taught them
We slaughter the Imperial Families with ease, and carve the initials into every single soul that once lived in that settlement. We journey back to the Sanctuary.

We were greeted so welcomingly, it kind of made me think of what would?ve happened if I came home to a family that was living. We had gotten praised so much about our Evil Deeds and how the whole of Cyrodiil is talking about it, I got 5000septims, and I made a new best friend. Tonight I rest at the Sanctuary and see what happens tomorrow morning

I wake up I found that moronic Orc putting obviously poisoned apples around my room, I pretend to keep sleeping, although there?s still something wrong with me, I still cant remember my friends name, but I feel I cannot ask it, something keeps stopping me, however I throw those apples away, I didn?t give them to that moronic Orc as I didn?t want to start trouble, I ate unpoisoned apples in front of him though, as he suspected me to drop dead literally I said, ??These are some damn good apples ugly?? he immediately tried to whack me with his mace, I went into that Black Chameleon form again?I saw my friend in the background smirking, he knew what I was going to do, and it was like he was saying ??yes do it??, I done it?I grabbed him by the throat and threw him so hard he broke through the wall and just my luck.., he flies straight into Vincente Valeria?s Quarters,Vincente Straight away decides to hold a council for my Expulsion/Death/Justice, they will not kill me though, I have the Blessing and Watchful Eye of Sithis and I think maybe Nocturnal.

Today was my trial, they decided I deserved the death penalty for attacking someone of such skill, I laugh in the face of them, they even said they?d do me a favor and let me pick who I want to kill me, well some Dark Brotherhood new recruit marched in and killed them anyway, I didn?t need him of course, I had the black chameleon?s blessing, I could get used to this black chameleon skill or blessing, I march onto Leyawiin castle, I shall confront the Countess, my dream back then meant something.. my ??friend?? however is not dead, his accompanying me, we get the necessary produce needed and head out onto our journey, tonight it ends.Oh and I even found some extremely important notes on Vincente?s Valeria?s body on the locations of these men, there on a hit list? ha-ha-ha

?Let this day be remembered?

Today my friend and I loitered in front of the castle till nightfall we were constantly smirked at and looked at in pity and shame by the imperial guardsmen; they?re in for a surprise however... finally nightfall comes, we march in uninvited of course, and slay all who comes in our way, my friend however didn?t slay his a magic man I?ve heard of these magic men this one is pretty strong, after hours of blood and sweat everywhere, we reach the counts room, he tries a pitiful attempt to kill us, one quick stab and his out like a light, now I must close this book as we interrogate the Countess.

This wench now lies dead, it appears she did hire the guardsmen back then to kill my family and friends? she now is hanged from her neck, with a large chunk of her neck missing, my beastly side came out? hircine? Perhaps? ? this is far from over, those snakes Admus Phillida,Modryn Ordren and Hieronymus Lex still breath precious oxygen we journey onto Chorrol first, while the night is still young Modryn Oren must die, using the notes I found on Vincente?s body for the latest contracts I found the locations of these dogs

We make it to Chorrol, this piece of feces is fast asleep? he apparently thinks his quite the artist as well , his painted a moronic picture of him murdering an Argonian, or something of the sort? racist thug , as I licked my lips , with the hate burning in my eyes to kill him , I blacked out , I woke up later and my friend had made a campsite for us , he explained how Modryn comes from the Oryn family of Morrowind and his Ancestor Guardian guards him heavily?no matter, the two Imperials shall suffer we head out to the Imperial City, which may be my last stop for ever?revenge shall be served though. Onto Admus Phillida first!

We reach the Imperial City 12:00 nightfall, I then smash the door into the Imperial Barracks my friend waits outside as I ??Black Chameleon?? myself all the way through to Admus Phillida , right when I was about to kill him that meddlesome Dark Brotherhood fool kills him , I was so close! As I slashed at him trying to kill him , he made his way out the window? NO MATTER! ONTO Hieronymus Lex!

1:37 Nightfall my friend ??Found Out?? somehow that Hieronymus Lex was reassigned to Anvil ? this time by a Thieves Guild member , we were going to journey to Anvil but my friend had cast a spell upon me that relaxed me? he later told me Hieronymus Lex is mad enough about the matter , and that he IS suffering?I wont leave him yet? I shall place his sons head into his desk , ONTO ANVIL!

6:00 Nightfall were exhausted it was a sunny day today while heading out to Anvil. No matter we are here now, I shall get some self served revenge to satisfy my hate, I enter Jemima Lex?s house, his mother, she put up a pathetic fight, all screams and cries, I sliced off her head immediately with my claws , hircine?s blessing again perhaps? her head rests in my travel bag onto the Castle Barracks where Hieronymus Lex is supposively sleeping , I get ambushed by all the guards my Black Chameleon skill feels stronger , not only that I grew larger in that whole scenario, all these blessings are combining into one , I slash and stab my way through to his Quarters which is at the top floor , I get the unbearable urge to kill him, some type of ghost holds me back? no matter I have placed the head into his desk. Now we split up , I go back to The Three Sisters Inn , I?ve reached the inn now I sleep.

Last night? I had a dream , it was my kind mother , she was telling me she was ashamed of me , and that I am to go in the middle of Elsweyr and make up for it , shomara wakes me up , she?s lying next to me in bed she just has a long grin on her face , I have no clue of what happened? but I get the idea , I tell her I must go , and I jump out of the window like some wild animal?hircine his trying to tell me something , onto Elsweyr?

If your reading this I am perhaps already dead , hircine tricked me that bastard he shape shifted into my mother and as I went to give my ??mother?? a hug he threw me into the cave behind him and locked the door? I tried lock picking?but I get shocked every time I try, there?s got to be another way out.

This is my 5th hour in here , I pray to Nocturnal to enchant my last lock pick and she does it , this is excellent I can lock pick my way out now there is still a future for me!

I head out back into the wilderness , my friend confronts me , he stabbed me with a type of dagger but it didn?t hurt , he said im relieved of my curses , I replied ??You fool they were far from curses they were blessings?? he then replied ??If you only knew how wrong you are Shadow , your just a pawn in there little game? there all fighting in the depths of Oblivion? and are getting there ??Chosen?? ones such as you, you had the rage they all wanted in an Avatar , therefore you became all of there Avatar , when hircine couldn?t have you , he physically explained how no one could in his course of actions, fear no more though your curse has been lifted , I however do not have a name im the clone of one of the Dark Brotherhood members , I am Mara?s avatar though , let this be the last of my words before I leave you ??The Flesh Can Be Replaced, But the soul remains unique eternally?? he then vanishes into a bright aura?

For those who took the time to read this , acknowledge this , the bounty I spoke about ,you already have , you have the Blessing of me Shadow , your strength shall be increased by 10 and so shall your stealth , you have the ??Blessing Of Shadow??

-Your feel stronger and stealthier at the same time-
Smile Good to see your contribution!

This has many interesting qualities, and will require a lot of work, but may be worth it in the end.

If you want to work on it further, then do so at your leisure. However if you are willing I may do a serious and extensive rewrite myself. For one thing, it does seem that your 'hero' is a Khajiit, but he does not talk like one.

If you have more ideas then please just post them. The feel of the piece is more important than the spelling and grammar in the rough stage (though good grammar is appreciated) and I would recommend that if you are going to do another piece you try doing a very short story as that will help you to tie ideas together more firmly.

One thing that will undoubtedly change is the Attribute and skill increases - if they are to remain (and why not?) it does seem to me that you have been just a bit too generous there... However, this aspect would likely remain only if we can link this into Dark Brotherhood Lore... K?
Hmmm ok,i knew i was missing something it was the Khajiits way of speech..thanks for pointing it out! oh and as for the attributes and grammar,easily fixed,i'd be honoured if you done a re-write to,it didnt conflict with lore to much though,it's got one major problem where Chancellor Ocata later gets 'changed'' to Modryn Oren from chorrol,my fault for working on the peice when i was sleepy,im trying to take more tutorials to pick up another claim,and im trying to figure out why everything i DL becomes corrupt,any free time i'll just fix up the book immediately.
No worries shad, I always tell people to take their time unless there is a deadline.

At this stage your own 'feel' is the most important, and if you take the time to get into doing Kiity-speech yourself then I suspect that it will change events in your storey too! Big Grin with that...

Try reading the other storey in the Cat that Walks Alone thread, that might help you get into it.

The positive thing about your storey is tht it is so very different in P.O.V. - great contrast.
Hang on, isn't High Chancellor Ocato an Altmer, not a Dunmer? Other than that and the few changes raggidman suggested, its good.
Ja-Kha'jay are correct.
Even though i dont know what P.O.V is thank you for that compliment! Big Grin and yes Ja-Kha-Jay i did say it wasnt perfect and that it was quite confusing also i have no idea how i added chancellor ocato in there i should have worked on it while i wasnt tired,the reason i work on literature when im tired is because its the main time where my mind races and thinks.It's also the time i get short term memory loss Tongue

Edit: I just noticed..in Khajiit literature diarys and such they dont write like they talk,they write with correct grammar and spelling. Yes?
THIS IS THE FIXED VERSION OF MY AVATARS STORY READ THIS ONE,NOT THE OTHER ONE!

(i fixed all the spelling errors and replaced Chancellor Ocato with Modryn Oren,everything makes sense,Enjoy!)

A Tale Of The Untouchable Shadow

This is my diary, to whoever finds this, know that my cause was a worthy one, and at the end of these passages you shall find your reward

-Shadow

Today i helped mother catch some deer for our tribe the Ahzikar Zamshan, but we saw something haunting while we were out, Imperial Guards were assaulting a Khajiit mother and her cub, as mother covered my eyes we ran in fear as a tear ran down my cheek. I overheard mother scolding the tribe saying this isn?t right for a cub as young as me to see, I think this is happening often...

Last night i woke up in shock, as i had a dream of mother being slaughtered to death by Imperial Guards and..Well. The Countess of Leyawiin? it was very confusing this may be a prophecy, or an ill omen, I am very afraid, however today i had fun and met a girl called Shomara.

Today, Imperial guards came to our town and said ''The Empire has ordered for the taking of a Khajiit woman and man'' i saw an Argonian in exquisite clothing in shackles in the background as i hid in the nightshade our tribal leader Dar M?arna Zhakata replied ''You shall take nothing, Empire or no Empire the women and men shall leave with there own free will, or face the wrath of Khajiit'' the Imperial Guard Slashed our tribal leader with one thrust, as he layed upon the ground soaking in his own blood, I felt a rage grow, I replied ''You shall take this J?Khajiit,as for the female Khajiit you don?t need one you have a young Ja?Khajiit,but you will not harm anyone else'' the Guards Laughed but they took me away, my mother screamed and cried as, some of the other Khajiit held her back i looked back once more. And picked up a clove of nightshade to remember my Tribe

16years later

Im finally out of prison i had to steal my journal back though as they would not give it back as it was of evidence of what happened 16years ago ,im becoming quite a thief. As i was exiting the Imperial prison i asked the front desk ''Can you tell Khajiit what those three Jekosiit?s names are?'' he replied ''Umm?yes why that?s Adamus Phillida,that there is Hieronymus Lex and that recently promoted Dunmer Moryn Oreyn'' i walked out without even saying goodbye keeping the names, descriptions and the aged faces all in my memory. I took off my shackles, took of my shoes, and ran on my four legs all the way home, feeling the fresh breeze on my face, on the way i found an abandoned camp, it is where I plan to sleep for tonight.

I woke up today feeling refreshed with a big grin on my face as i stretched,i felt very hungry,as i saw a travelling merchant i approached him with whatever money i found at the camp i said ''Greetings,do you pro-'' he replied anxiously ''Please,dont take my money dont take my produce,im tired of all these Khajiit stealing from me, please just let me off i have a family.'' Back in Elsweyr we don?t like Bosmer to much where the live just west from Elsweyr i decided to take all his produce and his money, i even thought of killing him, as i felt my rage activate with his constant talk nearly as if I were a cub again, I said ''Shut it Jekosiit i care not for your tales of the old Ri-Sallidad Bosmer people, give me all your money, and produce this instant or feel the wrath of Khajiit'' he pulled out a dagger and slashed my face leaving a scar down from my forehead down to my cheek on the right side,i slahed him once with the nails that grew for 16years,ate all his food took his money and the, what i have now noticed ''Enchanted'' dagger it emits fire which is what made my scar red, I journey onto Elsweyr now. But i shall keep his head on me as I plan on showing it to my tribe!

I want the Imperial Guard and any civilians DEAD,DEAD i arrive to my tribe i see a bunch of drunken Imperial Guard and my Khajiit brethren on the floor dead, I hear a voice in my head, almost like..hircines but theres another one that echoe's in the background..Nocturnal? they repeat the words kill,murder,hate,stealth,beast and i grow stronger and the rage becomes unbearable just when im about to charge i see a Khajiit woman run out of the bushes with the widest broadsword i have ever seen, screams so loud that Sheogorath even fears her, and slay?s about five Imperial Guard, but there are to many she must have my help i run in half naked with my dagger as my hate grows stronger, I couldn?t believe it, my bad luck, i mean my dagger broke, then i went into the deepest darkness i felt my heart growing sick almost like the Dunmer term Soul Sickness, even though it may mean something else? i killed the remaining 7 Imperial Guard with my bare hands, I find out the woman is non other than Shomara from my childhood, i ignore her and look for my mother, I find her dead on the floor it hurt because father left years ago I have no one.., I yell the loudest of yells, as 3more imperial guards run down, I slice all there heads off at once with my claws, as the blood splatters all over me, go into my home as Shomara follows, I see the mysterious face of Hircine and pass out..

I wake up a few hours later to what seemed like an eternity i feel calm and so peaceful but depressed shomara sits me down and we talk she says ''Shadow..im speechless..i..i..this one is not a Do-Khajiit like back there, so i was for sure to die,Khajiit is a merchant with two other sisters in Leyawiin nothing more nothing less..Khajiit owns an Inn..the tribe missed you so much..from the day you left..your so..different,tell Khajiiti your story'' i reply explaining my tragic story in jail and the Imperial Guard she doesnt talk for a few minutes and just bursts in tears,she says ''Shadow..we must avenge our tribe, everyone has died all friends and family..well YOU must avenge them, M?Shomara can provide you with food and a place to sleep but that is all , shadow these Dro-M ?Athra.. Must pay'' i accept and we sleep in our old homes that night side by side..her hair smelt sweeter than moon-sugar there was nothing else i couldve wanted.

I wake up in the morning and she leaves a note saying shes in Leyawiin at the Three Sisters Inn,i get some decent clothes from drawers at the inn, stock up on food and i start my quest, while i was questing i go past kvatch and i see the place in ruins,a small boy,an..Imperial boy..asks me to save his mother in the ruins aparently his sister and mother are stuck under a few planks of hot wood, as i went to accept i see Hircine in rage screaming at me and showing me images of my dead mother and friends,i grow into a smaller yet growing state of rage,and..i pick up the boy and throw him across the fence,he went flying,he was alright though,i ran as no one spotted me and continued to quest for alliance now as im alone.

After questing i couldnt find an alliance worthy of my cause,but i stumbled upon mages and acrobats and other sorts of trainers,and gained some knowledge..i feel stronger..but i have lesser money,i should go to the Three Sisters Inn now,i journey there and i get the warmest gretting in the world,it was exactly 11:30 and i was tired,i quickly ate and went to bed at 11:58,at 1:00 at dawn i get woken up by a High Elf who says i have Hircines and Nocturnals gift of hate and rage,she wants me to join the Dark Brotherhood,i say nothing,she puts me up to a task to murder Hieronymus Lex,aparently the Gray Fox has had a change of heart with not murdering anyone,ironic,yet an oppurtunity for revenge and even Alliance, his staying at the Grey Mare in Chorrol his a ladies man tonight..i journey to the grey mare.

I arrive at the grey mare i ask the owner and proprietor to tell me where Hieronymus Lex is, that i am a Courier who has a message from Chancellor Ocato for him, he says room one. I get to the top of the staircase and get three arrows ready and my bow, i plan on firing three arrows at once, since he has some. lady company, I fire three arrows at once which scrapes my index finger as blood starts to trickle Gah I miss!, I get into a rage from seeing the blood that reminded me of home, I cant allow the inn-keeper to arrive up here from downstairs its to much attention to me, I see some Skooma on the table, I use it and i calm down immediately how un-honorable mother would?ve thought , yet i feel more illiterate, I jump out of the window and land gracefully then swiftly run to the Three Sisters Inn, I sneak back in since it is 10 at nightfall, it is an innocent way to practice my sneaking to, I make it to the room and i go into a slumber.

I slept till 12:00 and was woken by the High Elf woman she said my initiation rite is complete, and kept talking and telling me what to do, I got fiercely annoyed and told her my story and what i must do first she replied saying ''My..thats horrible...even i a cold blooded murderer even nearly trickle a tear at the story..very well go to the abandoned house in cheydinhall say ''Blank'' ''Blank'' (i left these words out in case anyone ever found this diary, not allowed to tell anyone the secret words) i put my finger on her lips as if telling her to hush, I go back to sleep , the next morning while eating I saw Shomara being hassled by a few Imperial Argonians or something of that sort, they were searching for ??Hidden Evidence?? of Shomara keeping Argonian Slaves, that?s preposterous Shomara is kind and sweet, she would never, it bothered me to see her being hassled in such a way, I went up to the Argonians and told them to leave, they immediately stabbed me twice but the most mysterious thing happened as the Argonians stabbed me with the knife, I turned into a black see through type of supernatural form I call the ??Black Chameleon??, about the Argonians,there in a cold cold place now.. I now Journey to the Cheydinhall Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary

I arrive at the Sanctuary, I am greeted by a Khajiit mage of sorts I cant remember his name though?what was it again I wonder?well he had the look of a crazy murderer clear on his face, our facial contact and expressions were all we needed to communicate, his murderous skills will come in handy when forming a gang im thinking of making, I proceed into the dark treacherous halls I see the most disturbing site, an Imperial with a face of Terror and the most Red colored eyes, even for me a cold blooded killer it shocked and scared me, but he saw the fear in my eyes and told me to not be worried, as he was a child of the ??Night??? he explained to me the curse of the vampire and how he might share it?s positive side with me one day when we gain trust, something I would definitely not even consider, as I go to my grave when I avenge my family Immortal Life is to hard, I would even watch Shomara die, and any other friends along my murderous life die, its just to hard, Vincente Valerie was this Vampires name, he showed me around the Quarters where I met some Argonians and an Orc, I kind of grinned at the Orc, seeing as something so gigantic could be somewhat stealthy? He obviously grew an immediate hate towards me, now proceeding into Vincente?s Quarters so I can learn my Orders

I have learnt my Orders, it is not to bad, it revolves around Imperial Children I get some revenge tonight, I am to travel to a new settlement called Old Waters Edge across the original Waters Edge, and strap the Imperial Children to chairs, and slaughter than murder there parents in front of there eyes, Vincente explained this is all about advertising, I am to carve the initials of the Dark Brotherhood into the parents heads to, I travel with my new Khajiit Mage friend.
After traveling with our horses, ones that we stole of course ha-ha-ha, we finally get to Old Waters Edge, its filled with Imperial Scum, my friend looks at me and says ??I know of your past, it is ok friend, one day we will see Sugar And Sands??I see the kids, it reminds me of my childhood, so happy and innocent, something was holding me back, I saw visions of Mara, but now..Sithis?s image and voice and screams overcame them I went into a deep rage, the children all of a sudden, went crazy! They ran to me and my friend and they tried to do what they could to attack US KHAJIITS but my friend slaughtered them, it was a blast, they were bastard Childs frankly, of what there parents taught them, there parents were so racist they taught there kids to kill Khajiit and Argonians,good ridden
We slaughter the Imperial Families with ease, and carve the initials into every single soul that once lived in that settlement. We journey back to the Sanctuary. But before that we made sure we left Old Waters Edge in ruins.

We were greeted so welcomingly, it kind of made me think of what would?ve happened if I came home to a family that was living. We had gotten praised so much about our Evil Deeds and how the whole of Cyrodiil is talking about it, I got 5000septims, and I made a new best friend. Tonight I rest at the Sanctuary and see what happens tomorrow morning

I wake up I found that moronic Orc putting obviously poisoned apples around my room, I pretend to keep sleeping, although there?s still something wrong with me, I still cant remember my friends name, but I feel I cannot ask it, something keeps stopping me, however I threw those apples away, I didn?t give them to that moronic Orc as I didn?t want to start trouble, I ate unpoisoned apples in front of him though, as he suspected me to drop dead literally I said, ??Khajiit loves apples, these are some damn good apples you repulsive Jekosiit?? he immediately tried to whack me with his mace, I went into that Black Chameleon form again?I saw my friend in the background smirking, he knew what I was going to do, and it was like he was saying ??yes do it??, I done it?I grabbed him by the throat and threw him so hard he broke through the wall and just my luck.., he flies straight into Vincente Valeria?s Quarters,Vincente Straight away decides to hold a council for my Expulsion/Death/Justice, they will not kill me though, I have the Blessing and Watchful Eye of Sithis and Nocturnal, maybe even Hircine.

Today was my trial, they decided I deserved the death penalty for attacking someone of such skill, I laugh in the face of them, they even said they?d do me a favor and let me pick who I want to kill me, well some Dark Brotherhood new face I had never seen marched in and killed them anyway, I didn?t need him of course, I had the black chameleon?s blessing, I could get used to this black chameleon skill or blessing, I march onto Leyawiin castle, I shall confront the Countess, my dream back then meant something.. my ??friend?? however is not dead, his accompanying me, we get the necessary produce needed and head out onto our journey, tonight it ends.Oh and I even found some extremely important notes on Vincente?s Valeria?s body on the locations of these men, there on a hit list? ha-ha-ha

?Let this day be remembered?

Today my friend and I loitered in front of the castle till nightfall we were constantly smirked at and looked at in pity and shame by the imperial guardsmen; they?re in for a surprise however... finally nightfall comes, we march in uninvited of course, and slay all who comes in our way, my friend however didn?t slay anything, his a magic man I?ve heard of these magic men this one is pretty strong, after hours of blood and sweat everywhere, we reach the counts room, he tries a pitiful attempt to kill us, however I drop my sword and have to knock him out instead now however his out like a light, now I must close this book as we interrogate the Countess.

This wench now lies in the hands of the wizard man, he told me to wait outside I knew he didn?t kill her but I didn?t care, as long as I got the men, it appears she did hire the guardsmen back then to kill my family and friends?my beastly side came out? Hircine? Perhaps? I wanted to bite something fiercely I felt like a Werewolf? this is far from over, those snakes Admus Phillida,Modryn Oren and Hieronymus Lex still breath precious air we journey onto Chorrol first, while the night is still young Modryn Oren must die, using the notes I found on Vincente?s body for the latest contracts I found the locations of these dogs

We make it to Chorrol, this piece of feces is fast asleep? he apparently thinks his quite the artist as well , his painted a moronic picture of him murdering an Argonian, or something of the sort? racist thug , as I licked my lips , with the hate burning in my eyes to kill him , I blacked out , I woke up later and my friend had made a campsite for us , he explained how Modryn comes from the Oren family of Morrowind and his Ancestor Guardian guards him heavily?no matter, the two Imperials shall suffer, we head out to the Imperial City, which may be my last stop for ever?revenge shall be served though. Onto Admus Phillida first!

We reach the Imperial City 12:00 nightfall, I then smash the door into the Imperial Barracks my friend waits outside as I ??Black Chameleon?? myself all the way through to Admus Phillida , right when I was about to kill him that meddlesome Dark Brotherhood fool kills him , I was so close! As I slashed at him trying to kill him , he made his way out the window? NO MATTER! ONTO Hieronymus Lex!

1:37 Nightfall my friend ??Found Out?? somehow that Hieronymus Lex was reassigned to Anvil ? this time by a Thieves Guild member, we were going to journey to Anvil but my friend had cast a spell upon me that relaxed me? he later told me Hieronymus Lex is mad enough about the matter and that he was crying like a child, and that he IS suffering?I wont leave him yet? I shall place the head of that Bosmer merchant I kept on me to show to my tribe, ONTO ANVIL!

6:00 Nightfall were exhausted it was a sunny day today while heading out to Anvil. No matter we are here now, I shall get some self served revenge to satisfy my hate, I enter the Imperial Barracks, his woman, she put up a pathetic fight, all screams and cries, I sliced off her head immediately with my claws , hircine?s blessing again perhaps? her head rests in his desk with the Bosmer merchants head. On the way out I get ambushed by all the guards my Black Chameleon skill feels stronger , not only that I grew more powerful Strength in that whole scenario, all these blessings are combining into one , I slash and stab my way through outside the barracks which is at the bottom floor , I get the unbearable urge to kill him, some type of peacefulness holds me back? no matter I have placed the heads into his desk. Now me and my friend split up , I go back to The Three Sisters Inn , I?ve reached the inn now I sleep.

Last night? I had a dream , it was my kind mother , she was telling me she was ashamed of me , and that I am to go in the middle of Elsweyr and make up for it , shomara wakes me up , she?s lying next to me in bed she just has a long grin on her face , I have no clue of how it happened? but I get the idea , I tell her I must go and that whatever happens for our cubs to be grown a different way , and I jump out of the window like some wild animal?hircine his trying to tell me something , onto Elsweyr? as I journey to Elsweyr I look at Shomara once more from outside, she looks so sad. But I must go

If your reading this I am perhaps already dead , hircine tricked me that bastard he shape shifted into my mother and as I went to give my ??mother?? a hug he threw me into the cave behind him and locked the door? I tried lock picking?but I get shocked every time I try, there?s got to be another way out.

This is my 5th hour in here , I pray to Nocturnal to enchant my last lock pick and she does it , this is excellent I can lock pick my way out now there is still a future for me!

I head out back into the wilderness , my friend confronts me , he stabbed me with a type of dagger but it didn?t hurt , he said im relieved of my curses , I replied ??You Ja?Jekossit! they were far from curses they were blessings?? he then replied ??Var Var Var if you only knew how wrong you are Dar-Shadow , your just a pawn in there little game? there all fighting in the depths of Oblivion you were a Dro-M? Athra you were a dark spirit of Elsweyr? while the Daedric Gods are getting there ??Chosen?? ones such as you, you had the rage they all wanted in an Avatar , therefore you became all of there Avatar , when hircine couldn?t have you , he physically explained how no one could in his course of actions, fear no more though your curse has been lifted by Khajiit , Khajiit however does not have a name, Khajiit is the clone of one of the Dark Brotherhood members , I am Mara?s avatar though , let this be the last of my words before I leave you ??The Flesh Can Be Replaced, But The Soul Remains Unique?? he then vanishes into a bright aura?

For those who took the time to read this , acknowledge this , the bounty I spoke about ,you already have , you have the Blessing of me Shadow , may strength and stealth guide you , you have the ??Blessing Of Shadow??

-Your feel stronger and stealthier at the same time-

P.S. wanting to enchant this book to give you 10 points for stealth and strength, or just four for each? Also I want this to be a quest item Shadow?s dad tells you to get from a dungeon if possible? Or just dump it in a random dungeon Tongue
Pages: 1 2