Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Morag Tong and Coramma Tong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morag Tong was one of my favorite factions in the TES lore, as well as Telvanni, and Mage's Guild. I know there will be Mage's Guilds in Black marshes, but what about any factions influenced by the close by Dunmer? I would really like to do some quests involving a much more (in laymans terms) "stylish" assasians guild. The DB was just plain out evil, I hated that, but the Morag Tong, they had style. Any comments on making such factions that would appear in Vvardenfell as well?
well... Morag Tong doesn't have the rights to operate in Black marsh... I mean the Royal Court is the Shadowscales' biggest client... the Shadowscales are almost like the private Morag Tong of the Royal Court...
as for Dunmeri factions.... there is the Velothi living in Black marsh, mostly around Thorn... very Dres influenced...

but I have yet to come up with a name for them...
as for other Vvardenfell factions, obviously Ashlanders and Great Houses wouldn't fit. House Dres would actually make sense to include but my proposition of having Great House Dres lands included in Black marsh was shot down by most of the other mod-leaders.... perhaps in the future...
This thread has been rendered obsolete by later lore developments. We now have the native crime syndicate in the form of the Sotho Tren, and the role of the Camorra Tong has been replaced by the Trillium Magnata.
I don't think that this thread serves any useful purpose so it has been archived as long-dead.