Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: tamriel rebuilt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont really like TR

They have a new restrictive policy which makes downloading tamriel rebuilt harder.

You have to be a tr modder to access the map files associated with TES3.

to become one you have to work your ass off on a mod that you must create.

the process is lengthy and it is bullocks.

i just left tr because they think i am someone im not.

Kudos to you TR.

ST is the place to be.
hello and welcome id like to tell you that though some of us, not me, but some of us are ex trer's or even current tr people and though a lot of feudy spats about them have ocured we never try to flame them per say after all why complain just come here an do what you like to do. yes we are quite a bit less restricting or so i hear i hope you have fun and just dont start any i hate tr sprees cause there are a few people who mod for us and them.
I'm glad you made the choice you see fit, TBHC. I hope you will enjoy this place as much as I do.
Welcome to Silgrad Tower, TBHC, glad to have you here. :wave:

For the most part, we try to stay away from discussion about TR, as they always lead somewhere we don't want to go. Many of us have our own personal feelings toward them and other mods, many of us a neutral, and there are a few of us that are active TR members. So in order to keep things from getting out of hand, I'm going to lock this thread.

Feel free to start another thread, as long as it strays as far from this subject as possible. =)

-noremorse
Welcome, TheBlackHorseCourier! I'm glad to hear you like it here. We have a ton of open claims in all the departments, not the least of which is modding claims, and every new modder on our team is appreciated.

It's easy to spark off a Silgrad Tower / Tamriel Rebuilt argument, so it's best not to mention them too much, and I agree with the lock because I too think this thread would have led to that. Trust me, I thoroughly enjoy heated debates and beating the opposition with better arguments, and I've indulged in doing that on a few occasions in the past hehe. But it doesn't really lead anywhere. Taking positive actions for us goes a lot longer than taking negative actions against them. But anyway; welcome to the team! Smile