Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Pahmer model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm part of the Lore creature Expansion team, (thread here http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...pic=562237 )
I'm currently working on a Pahmer model that will be realeased soon with the LCE mod as a resource pack, and i'm guessing you guys would find it usefull (if you don't have a Pahmer yet of course)
The texture isn't done yet, especially the helmet, but overall it's mostly done

Here is a comparison shot with the Mountain lion (on whose mesh the creature is based)
[Image: tiger_pahmer-1.jpg]

Some opinions from Pahmer experts apreciated Big Grin
Pretty nice. :yes:
Who's hair are you using there?
The hair is a custom made hair texture with alpha maps, applied to planes
Awesome! i hope it gets added into the mod!
I hope you got without armor too? and finally we get away from the dam.. placeholder... and its looking really good! and chance on a Pahmar-raht who isnt just a resized one?
Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_
I hope you got without armor too? and finally we get away from the dam.. placeholder... and its looking really good! and chance on a Pahmar-raht who isn't just a resized one?

Well i'm working on this version only, what the Elwyer team decides to do with the model after the resource pack is out is up to them. Removing the armor will be really easy. As far as the Pahmar_raht, we'll again, it's up to you guys as well, I might do a Senche for V2 of the LCE mod
I like it better with the armor,if it could even be made into a mount it would be excellent,but it would look even better as a mount if it was really big.
resize? and well.. the Armor is not something every Pahmar would wear.. as they can think and choose themself..'if you ever consider my brethren as horses again..' Big Grin (only that I'm a Altmer Cool ..)

it can be made a mount.. if not there is little point.
That looks awesome Cryo, you never cease to amaze me with your models!
Quote:Originally posted by Cryo
The hair is a custom made hair texture with alpha maps, applied to planes

Awesome. =)
So what are your plans with the helmet? Spikes or something?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5