Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Famous 'Jiit reunion... 'Khajiit-con' :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What if several famous Khajiit from the previous games could be found in all over the province? Shame they stuck M'aiq in Cyrodiil...

Jobasha and Charles the plant?
Therris? :lmao:

Those are the only two I can think of atm...
I want sugar lips habassi to be a companion... he is so wierd.
I think he's a she...
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!
ah, then there's that one female in Pelagiad, involved some quests... can't remember her name atm ?(
LMAO at first i thought she was a he to!,so cool were adding companions? i was gonna suggest it,but then i kept DA's comment in mind ''The main thing in a mod is to not change the gameplay" or something like that,but yeah i give you 100% support for companions,especially for sugar lips! Big Grin

But Jobasha was my favorite,he was the biggest P.I.M.P once i tried to steal something,and we had a fist fight,he kicked my ass!,but later i sold him my loot and we became friends Wink

One person i want dead is : HULEEYA,she was mean to me Sad
None of these companion want to leave elsweyr, we will make sure of that Smile
I just remembered a Khajiit Slave i liked,if you played as a theif,you'd get a quest from sugar lips she would tell you to steal some dwemer equipment in that fishing village place hla oad i think,and if you went downstairs at the targets house some guy asked you to deliver a Khajiit slave who was stuffed with bags of moonsugar or something,you could either give her to the Twin lamps or introduce her to doom,for a while i left her with Coscades i think his name was? and then delivered her,she was good while she lasted though.

Oh and if we add companions,there should be restrictions to some races to get the Khajiit ones, e.g bosmer,imperials.
not really.. how much they hate or like you they deside for themself... just giving not care for war.. etc.. background..
Hmm, might have a problem with Sugar Lips...

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Fight...eves_Guild

Granted there was a loop hole around this quest, but still complicates things greatly. Might as well flip a coin.
Pages: 1 2 3