Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Best Song In The World!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by Shadow
http://www.e-thug.net

its awesome

Dude, don't make me come after you. :lmao:
:confused: :eek: who's responsible for this? I'm gonna hurt someone :lol: :brew:
:lmao:
:confused: :wtf: ?( :eek: Huh? What the hell was that!? Shadow... you're weird! Confusedhrug:
That is a great song, I really injoyed the part where it went...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
:confused: :wtf: ?( :eek: Huh? What the hell was that!? Shadow... you're weird! Confusedhrug:

Its my message from me,to Beyond Cyrodiil!,your my cuppycake!

I'm gonna find out where you live and inflict pain on to you. Big Grin

I'm gonna find out where you live and inflict pain on to you. Big Grin

Not if I beat you to it.

Be very afraid Shadow. :chaos: Big Grin
Why?,*sigh,cry* i just wish we could eat a cake filled with love and rainbows,and love one another and then we could go skiping hand in hand!

Lmfao.. :lmao:
Pages: 1 2 3