Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Learned High Rock Edition of the Botany Books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Bretons are noted Achemists and Magi - so I hope that this will be an academically strong edition.

This Tread is open to all entries, and the Literature Faculty of the University of Silgrad Tower hopes that students and alumni will freely contribute the valuable insites and the findings of their researches and learning.

The Dean
Woo hoo! First entry! Tell me what you think.

The Breton Ink Cap is most commonly found in cool, damp areas. It has a honey-brown color, and gets darker with age. The cap is bell shaped and the only part harvested. It is used as inks and has a few alchemic properties, it has a few poisonous and non-poisonous properties.

Alchemic Properties: Resist shock
Damage Health
Damage Endurance
Shield
Cool - you're well on your way to a degree with the University of Silgrad.

Take a look at KKA's very first 'doctoral' entry on the Muksponge in the Original Botany Books Thread if you want to know what you can do ... because it was entirely original = he did not know that I was planning the Botany Books already, (as Dean of the University) I appointed him Professor of the Botanical Faculty...

Other stuff that is happening:

In the Elsweyr Botany Books JKJ has made some wonderful technical drawings.

And scattered all over there are 'in-game pics' contributed by Krisi on which Illustrations can be based.

Just do your stuff, whatever that is, and we will try to make whatever we can of it. The success or failure of each edition will depend on the quality, variety and quantity of the submissions by yourselves - I'm just the editor who sorts stuff where necessary into usable form ...

You might also take a look at Bob (with lotsa numbers) 's Cerro Interiors Thread and the Cerro Quest Thread as well as the Uni of Silgrad Thread in TES3 as we are going to try to develope those to support the later structure on which the Botany Books will be based ... as well as a TES4 home for them.