Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hi, from HighestLemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
elo all, i'm new to these forums, and somewhat new to the game oblivion, i have downloaded only one mod so far Confusedlap:. and i don't know how to make them yet :dunce: . but i really would like to learn how
Welcome HighestLemon. :wave:

Quote:Originally posted by HighestLemon
..but I really would like to learn how

Two useful links.

FAQ, Tutorials.

Creating interiors.
Welcome to this little place called Silgrad Tower. :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: Hi there, you had a question? Oh, right.. hmmm...

Confusedhh: it's a secret, but just for you: you... aaaaargh.... ohhhh nooo, not that... the patter of raggidfeet receeding into the corner where a recently become more raggid silhouette blends in to the shadow there and disappears? Wink
Hi there, HeighestLemon! Welcome to Silgrad!

Sure, if you have any questions about the construction set, go ahead and ask, plenty of people would love to help you out. Big Grin Were you planning on joining?
Welcome! i suggest you take that ''My First Dungeon'' tutorial,taught me whatever i know about interiors Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by HighestLemon
elo all, i'm new to these forums, and somewhat new to the game oblivion, I have downloaded only one mod so far Confusedlap:. and I don't know how to make them yet :dunce: . but I really would like to learn how

Welcome aboard!

Not much for me to add, but I'd like to mention that I think the articles on the CS Wiki is great for beginners. After you've read those, then sandor's articles are a treasure trove of information. I took advantage of the latter ones myself recently when modding an interior (I see myself as mostly being a modeller).

I think most folks start out creating a "My First House" kind of mod, which doesn't necessarily have to be a home, but is a great learning experience to understand the basics of moving from exterior cells to interior cells and the like. For me it was a Velothi tomb, back in TES3's heyday, which I think I spent two weeks working on and learnt me everything from placing monsters to writing dialogue and creating quests.

Perhaps you would find it a good idea to do the "My First Dungeon" tutorial on the wiki? But instead of placing the entrance in the Tamriel worldspace you could place it in one of our towns instead. (Once the landmass is done we would move the entrance into the wilderness). We can always use caves in the mod, they're great fun to play Smile
Whew, am I safe now? Cool Big Grin As them others more learned in the construction thingy have given you some excelllent advice, I can just say: "Welcome to Silgrad Tower!" :yes:
Welcome to Silgrad HighestLemon! :bananarock:

We're all friendly 'round these parts, so don't be afraid to ask for help when you run into something you don't know how to do.
I have to do my bit: Welcome to Silgrad Tower HighestLemon :wave: . As Heywood said we are all friendly around here so don't be afraid to ask anything =)