Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Varen Ancestral Tomb (-20, -4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Deus took out the interior for this tomb as he wanted to work on it last year, and then nothing happened. That interior wasn't much though, just some leftover pieces from Sakatosh that I couldn't fit in but didn't want to throw away. I planted a rock in front of the door until it was meant to be opened. It's in a remote place, and not a location the player would casually stumble upon. He'd have to really be exploring the Velothi mountains.

Any old Velothi tomb will do nicely there. Does anyone want the claim?
Sure ill do it
Hello Fatalis,

welcome to Silgrad Tower :wave: and thank you very much for your offer to help.

And to quote the Word of Valderon ...

Granted! Big Grin

Greetings

Quentin
Sounds good. oh, how do i upload to the site?
Quote:Originally posted by Fatalis
Sounds good. oh, how do i upload to the site?

Great of you to volounteer, thanks!

We usually upload new works as attachments to a new post on The Warehouse board, so if you could do that, that would be excellent. Looking forward to playtesting it! Big Grin
Ok, ill upload when im done,(very soon)
Quote:Originally posted by Fatalis
im experienced with modding but not with caliming and uploading, whats the procedure? is there a link for uploading?

Well Smile

Go here:
http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=19

Start a new thread

Write something in the post and then click the button "Attachments" and upload the esp, then click Post Reply.

Don't be afraid to test it out, if you happen to post wrongly it can always be sorted out later. Smile
thanks.
im working on tomb, should i give it dunmer or argonian name?
I think a Dunmer name would be best ... especially since I'm not sure if Argonians have any tombs at all.

Greetings

Quentin
ok im done. I created 2 new items, hope thats allright.
Pages: 1 2 3