Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody,i was wondering if someone could help me with a technical problem im having?

for a while now some NPC's dont talk to me properly,instead of greetings sometimes i'll get things like ''I HAVE NO GREETING'' in text,can anyone tell me how to fix it? its starting to bother me.

-Shadow
It depends, what mods do you have activated?
All Things Great And Beastly
Theivery
Cheydinhall petshop
GG_Valeria
Oblivion
Cliffworms Roleplaying Character
ToasterSaysShare
Kt_KhajEyetoggle
Rens_Beauty_Pack_Full
Lycan Bodysuits
Brewhouse
Eyja
Shinobi_setKhajiit
Claws+MonkGear
BanesDBMaskPlaceTrue
MoreArenaSpectators
prettyenh
yourpersonaldungeon
vermillionandsilverthorn (robes)
KT_customracefix
Servant Of The Dawn
Jog_x_mod
Actors In Charge
ElsweyrValenwood
KDDwemerspectacles
MyMountainTower
Housewives v101
TempleOfTheFullMoon

Bump* Sad bah-bump..
BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!
No need to really bump threads here. We don't have TES thread rate. Wink
Sorry..
Something that I might do if I were you is to merge all of them into one single plugin, but keep backups of the old ones. It might fix the problem, or if you haven't already, try installing the latest patch.
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Something that I might do if I were you is to merge all of them into one single plugin, but keep backups of the old ones. It might fix the problem, or if you haven't already, try installing the latest patch.

How can i merge them!?
Try ScripterRon's plug-in utility, do a search on TES for Plugin utility, or ScripterRon, or both, you should find it.
That happened to me once when I tested to try talking to a custom made character. I never had the problem on normal NPC's, so I can eliminate:

Oblivion (duh)
Rens_Beauty_Pack_Full
KT_customracefix
KDDwemerspectacles

Those mods we both have, so they're good.