Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Nerevarine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember from your old site that you's were planning to have the Nerevarine imprisoned.However isn't the Vvardenfell project planning on adding the Nerevarine? wouldnt the lore collide if i decided to play both projects?

Just asking outta curiosity Big Grin
Well, Nerevarine can be anywhere, can't he? He can travel as well. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Well, Nerevarine can be anywhere, can't he? He can travel as well. Wink

Hmmm...touche!

Wait it doesnt really make sense does it? why would he fast travel from Vvardenfell to Akavir to become a slave? ?(
I know that KuKulza and Cogidubnus have been having discussions on how to resolve the Nerevarine being in Akavir and in Vvardenfell.

While in Akavir, he is definitely not a slave. Kidnapped maybe, but not a slave.
Ah righty-o
Like they could enslave Nerevarine. Big Grin
Read the main quest. Lord Nerevar is not going to have a nice trip to Akavir.

Me and KukluzA agreed that we would share the Nerevarine. I suppose that means that neither of us can kill him...but, in any case, if you go to Vvardenfell first, I suppose that he will be in Vvardenfell. If you go to akavir, he will be in Akavir. And when you complete the main quest for either of them, he will say something about going to the other land.
Quote:Originally posted by Cogidubnus
I suppose that means that neither of us can kill him...

lol. Cog.did I almost hear a sigh of regret?
Quote:Originally posted by sphr
Quote:Originally posted by Cogidubnus
I suppose that means that neither of us can kill him...

lol. Cog.did I almost hear a sigh of regret?

Indeed. I was wondering the same thing. Big Grin
Can you kill Lord Nerevar? Hortator, nerevarine, the moon and star? He has killed gods! What could possibly kill him!

That's what I wanted to know, anyway... Big Grin