Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Candles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody have any use at all for these full sets of retextured candles? Anyone want the files? I made it mainly for Vvar and Silgrad, but I think other mods might be able to find uses for them too. Smile

(And no, I am not loopy, just wanted to see some new candles instead of this old waxy colour candle that got kinda boring after the first few hundred times using it.)
now if only there where moveable candles so a can finaly do what i did in morrowind and steal everyone yes everyones candles and the fill up my house which in morrowind was that one which that one chick (always killed her for it) who lived in the highest up cave home in gnisis cause its my fav town and home form morrowind fun fun fun i even went to the cs and broke me in a whole new lair though a trap door that even conected to the cave that was the seconed one going down the hill from mine. fun times fun times. hurry up kukulza and get me gnisis im like going though nic fits about not being able to go there(and i dont even smoke), well dont hurry too much and make it badly though.
nice candels , i would like to have them . I especially like the black candles