Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Knifeblossom Humans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've started working on the race. I'm merging the How's this for asian face and Ren's Hairs only into the plug in and will start working on the appearance of the race.

I would like suggestions for attribute and skill bonuses as well as the racial abilities.
Cool, i will come up with the statisics later (i have to do something more important now)

I do suggest that the race should be just a bit smaller then the imperials, but bigger then the bretons Wink
I was planning to make then 95% of the imperial size.

I need to find some decent asian faces. That merger didn't do the trick.
Well its not easy to morph a European face into an Asian face. I need dds files of Asian faces in order to make a real Asian style race. This was the best I could do with the CS. And the other Asian race mods I looked at didn't look any better.
We might as well put cokebottle glasses on that one...
Hmmm...it looks like this is going to be more difficult then i assumed it would be :eek:
The problem is that the face is to elongated, try making it rounder, chubyer and make the nose slightly bigger and slightly flatter, also try and make the checks more pronounced.
i got some very asain looking persons by using hte wood elf base. my asain freind said one looked just like her grandmother Tongue
is this closer?
...When in doubt, ask Buckminster Fuller.

"When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong."

Lets just ponder that for a moment.
Pages: 1 2