Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Dagoth Ur's mask
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the all new series Donny posts thread since he doesnt get sleep.

Now everyone can agree with me that Mr Ur wasent the jollyest fellow in Vvardenfell, but what if mr Ur's mask could have survived for some weard reason and last remaining sixth house members would still worship the mask.

Now heres the fun part;

You can sweep the floor with the sixt house members and get to the mask and wear it as an unique artifact.

Now what would you think of that.

We could also think that the mask isnt the one worn by mr Ur, but made by the dreamers and 6th house members who still think that Ur will return
I was thinking the 6th House cultists may have made a stature of Dagoth Ur and put the mask on the head of it... like a Buddha stuatue gilded except Dagoth Ur's made totally of ashen rock and has the golden mask
prehaps they might use the mask as a vessel to resurect Dagoth Ur, sort of like jack of blades in fable Wink
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
prehaps they might use the mask as a vessel to resurect Dagoth Ur, sort of like jack of blades in fable Wink
I dunno that's pushing it... but what if the statue can... talk...
what if Dagoth ur's spirit can be summoned through it and can talk through the mask...
You shoot down my idea then use the basic principles of it for your own Wink :eek:
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
what if Dagoth ur's spirit can be summoned through it and can talk through the mask...
Yes, as he's only been slightly destroyed, erased, zero summed, et cetera.
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Yes, as he's only been slightly destroyed, erased, zero summed, et cetera.
yea I dunno... i have a feeling vengeful spirit things happen... like Alandro Sul's spirit preserved in Wraithmail... I thought it would be interesting if the mask of Dagoth Ur whispers and has the utterances of long lost thoughts and memories and the remnants of 6th House take down the words of the mask as prophetic, but they are memories
Ooo i like that an evil voice inside my head when i wear a mask that tells me to go and kill people Big Grin
like Alandro Sul's spirit preserved in Wraithmail
Alandro Sul wasn't utterly destroyed.
Nay! I dont think mr Ur was really an evil folk, he was just crazy. :confused:
Making the helmet talk to you may sound pretty frightning. Walk in a town could get pretty dangerous.
-"Look at that ass"
-Shut up helmet!
-What?!
-It was the helmet!
-Sure! *sticks the claymore inside players guts - SIDEWAYS!*

Oh man. :dunce:

Now that I think of it, it could be pretty cool to have something weard happening when you have urs mask on. Something like that the 6th house folks wont attack you. Just watch even you poke them with your dagger. :banana:

Oh and also if you drop down the mask, 6th house folks will come for it, just like the goblin clan folks go after the dropped totem of theirs.
Pages: 1 2