Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Renrijra Krin Quarters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/C...rinhut.jpg

Pretty much self explanatory. =P

I'll draw up a bunch more and some interiors for it, if there's a demand.
Stretched hide on a wooden frame? Attractive look. What animal do the tusks come from?
That is pretty darn good Captain i think it looks great, Oh and the horns could be coming from the giant skeletal remains of a wyrm I have been drawing up hehe. :deal:
It looks like it uses reed bindings rather than bone. which happens to be a much better material for temporary shelter. Excellent tent Captain Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Captain
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/C...rinhut.jpg

Pretty much self explanatory. =P

I'll draw up a bunch more and some interiors for it, if there's a demand.

there is demand Tongue and those tusks look alittle out of place.. but thats a personal preference I suppose... and I dont think this is how all should look Big Grin
The Wyrm/Worm bones were exactly what those were supposed to be.

Anyways, I'm trying to make it so no two tents will be the same, and built just from what they have.
More just drawn:
[Image: RK_TreeShelter.jpg]
Just a cheap way to shade yourself form the sun if you happen to be near trees. Under here would probably be storage that has to be kept dry, or cooler than in direct sunlight.
[Image: RK_Teepee.jpg]
A teepee, excelllent for mobility as the nomadic Native Americans taught us. Lightweight, but when deployed contains some nice room inside.
[Image: RK_OpenTent.jpg]
A more standard tent, has a hole in the top for smoke to go through if you have to cook/dry something. Could also be used for normal shelter though.
[Image: RK_Barraks.jpg]
And finally, a barracks of sorts. Made from the frame of worm/wyrm bones, fabric is pulled over it. On the inside, between the bones, are beds of the people, and at the front of each bed, a chest of personal belongings. Only seen in more permanent establishments.
the first one in 2nd post should probably lean on a rock/cliff..
I don't really want the Krin to use the worm/wyrm bones, so I'll suggest them to be for the tribes...

as for barracks I'd imagined them to use wood frame.. as this: frame
and I know its bad..

as for the storage shelter, would you care to make one who it work to have leaning on a stone/wall?

and I don't know how much they'll use teepee's perhaps one or two... the standard tent will probably be used.
Archive it.