Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hi to all our Greek friends!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2005-06-27_Greeting_in_Greece.png]

Hello!
Silgrad Tower would like to welcome all Elder Scrolls fans to our community! If you know a bit of English, jump right into our discussions. We do not mind spelling or things like that, as long as we can understand you.

(Translation by Babelfish)

[Image: normal_Computer_Games_Magazine_Greece.jpg]
Wow, greek! Spiffy.

I didn't know we had greek members.
Indeed, welcome! And I apologize thoroughly for not writing anything in Greek--I only know ancient Greek, which, oddly enough is Greek to the modern Greek. Smile

Katse
I've eaten Kebabs, thats about as Greek as I've been.

Nice to see Silgrad getting some coverage in a gaming magazine
Quote:Originally posted by Grand Inquisitor
I've eaten Kebabs, thats about as Greek as I've been.

Nice to see Silgrad getting some coverage in a gaming magazine

:yes: Yes, very nice. It's gone a long way.
We're not put on The Elder Scrolls official site links though, are we?
you should know guys, that here in Greece there are a lot of TES fans but we should be more organized. That's why we have created the Greek Oblivion Guild. Silgrad is a veeery good mod and i thought you might be interested about being featured in a greek magazine so i posted that to razorwing.
Hi toyotaTRD,

we are very excited about that Smile

May i ask you for a translation of the text into english, as the Greek most of us know are just some of the letters we learned in Mathematcs and Physics at school?
Quote:Originally posted by toyotaTRD
you should know guys, that here in Greece there are a lot of TES fans but we should be more organized. That's why we have created the Greek Oblivion Guild. Silgrad is a veeery good mod and i thought you might be interested about being featured in a greek magazine so i posted that to razorwing.

Glad to see you joined the forum! I think your Guild is a great initiative. Let us know if we can help in some way. For example if a Greek modder can put together a readable English version of his site, we're certainly open to hosting them freely under the same guidelines.
I just have sent the translation razorwing !
As far for our site, we're still under construction ( see forum,download center). After that i'm planning on putting an english version even it might be hard to keep it updated like the greek one, cause i have a lot of difficult lesson at the university next year ( mathematics school, university of Athens). We're planning a couple of mods for oblivion and I think they'll look nice. (i have never used 3dsmax before,but i have bought a couple of books and I'm reading them right now X()
Pages: 1 2