Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: follow-up quests and such
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy

I was wondering

Is anyone looking at quest ideas with respect to things said or done by npc's in TESIII to add them to TESIV version

Such as: (an example) in TESIII Thieves Guild Quest. Sugar Lips in Balmora asks you to go to Pelgaid and talk to Shadbak-gra-Burbug about releaseing fellow thief "New Shoes" from prison.
Sugar Lips also reveals that Shadbak is into smuggling of Dwemer Artifacts and says if you steal one from her partner (Ecne, a pawnbroker) and confront her she may be persuaded...

Of course she is and agrees to release New Shoes, but in the conversation she makes a threatening remark something about not being the last you'll hear from her (to that effect)

of course unless I missed something terribly.. their is no other threatening action from her.

So my thought was: here it is years later, and you find out that she was caught and imprisoned, blames the capture on you and is now out for vengance.....

Thier are several such conversations with NPC's in the game.. So just wondering

If anyone is looking into that stuff ????

Thanks
Bob
well some of that has happened in the Mages Guild and the Great Houses quests, and a bit in the Guard Guild (Fighters + Legion) but not as much...

seeing as how there are a few radical changes... Thieves Guild is nearly wiped out by Camonna... and Guard Guild is made from the weakened Legion and Fighters Guild. but the Great Houses and factions intact have such quest connections... but we didn't focus on them as much as we should I guess... Waffleman was a big advocate of it... too bad he's gone
one of the first few quests from the fighters guild where you kill and orc buyable home anyone?
If you have no clue as to what i mean it was in morrowind i forgot to specifiy oops Confusedhrug: