Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: hammerfell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hammerfell is the only province of tamriel not haveing a project . Why not ? I dont know a lot about hammerfell culture and history , but i think there should be a project to reconstruct the province . Anybody intrested ? I want to help the project , if other people are intereted also .
TR are currently making the Hammerfell province.
iI didnt know that , well , it would be useless to make 2 hammerfell mods .
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
iI didn't know that , well , it would be useless to make 2 hammerfell mods .

Indeed, plus TR and ST are trying to maintain a respect for each other. So we will not be doing a Hammerfell province =)
Flesh, do not speak for the mod.

Razorwing and most project heads have agreed, should someone enthuesiasticly want to make the province, we will not let TR stop us from letting them in.

We WIIL make /Hammerfell if ther is interest, just like ALL of our mods.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Flesh, do not speak for the mod.

Razorwing and most project heads have agreed, should someone enthuesiasticly want to make the province, we will not let TR stop us from letting them in.

We WIIL make /Hammerfell if ther is interest, just like ALL of our mods.

No, I am pretty sure if someone wanted to make Hammerfell, it was agreed that we would not host them here, or something similar.
I just reread the officers lounge, we will not bar them entry.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
I just reread the officers lounge, we will not bar them entry.

I must have gotten mixed up then Confusedhrug: I still don't think it would be wise, for 'obvious' reasons.
so , we can make a mod of hammerfell ? I'm intrested . Any other people intrested in doing this ?
I'd rather see a Summerset mod started up, since it isn't being done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5