Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: the namelles island between elsweyr and black marsh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
as can be seen on most maps for example this one , there is a nameless island between elsweyr and balck marsh . the island has no maes of city , and the island doesnt have a name itself , so i was wondering , is there any information about this islands history , culture , ... ? And , shall we mod it ? It might have some intresting stuff , like a war between the khajit and the argonians going on .
Technically that island is property of Black marsh, don't know if they are modding it though.
It's outside of our worldspace, buit if black marsh is willing to let us have it we will definately use it.
im quite sure that it has a name, but i cant quite place it.
It seems like some maps say Cyrodiil some maps say Black Marsh. I'd say it belongs to Black Marsh.
well Beth have to have some spot to have a expansion Tongue
:lmao:
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
like a war between the khajiit and the argonians going on .

I Hate You,im coming for you later. :chaos: :chaos:
:chaos:

Oh and the land is Black Marsh's, would make a good Fort or a refuge for escaped Khajiit and Argonian slaves though,i would think since its right in the middle of Elsweyr and Black Marsh,maybe a Twin Lamps fort?
Blending of the cultures would be interesting, but possibly more time consuming.
...If escaped slaves made it that far, wouldn't they just go back to their homelands entirely?
Pages: 1 2 3 4