Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Newsletter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hiya,

I heard (I believe it was him) FLESH crapping around about PR (no offence Wink ), and I thought "why not make a Beyond Cyrodiil (weekly) newsletter?" Highlights of them in it, and links to a temporary 'newsletter' webpage? Make a little javascript or something and put command to me or anyone interested and let all of the Beyond Cyrodiil projects post s?mething to me or the leader of that newsletter?

It could greatly improve Public relations!

Cuthalion
Woah, great idea. Just make it better than that crappy Bethesda newslater I get occasionaly. Big Grin
i think weekily is overdoing it. its not like that much happens in a week anyhow, unless your going to anounce everything (so, today we had 2 facinating posts about the name of a mountain range....)

otherwise, neat idea
@LN: Ok, let's make it once in 2 weeks then Wink

btw: @Arbiter: I like the Beth newsletter actually, what do you think is wrong with it?
Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
@LN: Ok, let's make it once in 2 weeks then Wink

btw: @Arbiter: I like the Beth newsletter actually, what do you think is wrong with it?

Poor design. Big Grin
indeed.. agreeing with Arbiter..

Also it had been a idea to have several on Newsletter. cos a newsletter not coming makes people wonder.. Big Grin
Smart thinkin' that Krisi - everyone has stuff they can't avoid, so if there is a team they can cover...
Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
Hiya,

I heard (I believe it was him) FLESH crapping around about PR (no offence Wink ), and I thought "why not make a Beyond Cyrodiil (weekly) newsletter?" Highlights of them in it, and links to a temporary 'newsletter' webpage? Make a little javascript or something and put command to me or anyone interested and let all of the Beyond Cyrodiil projects post s?mething to me or the leader of that newsletter?

It could greatly improve Public relations!

Cuthalion

I was crapping around about PR? Don't forget I'm also from a different country (Ukraine) so I have no idea what that means Confusedhrug:
Public relations, FLESH Big Grin
crap1 /kr?p/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[krap] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, crapped, crap'ping.

?noun
1. Vulgar.
a. excrement.
b. an act of defecation.

2. Slang (sometimes vulgar).
a. nonsense; drivel.
b. falsehood, exaggeration, propaganda, or the like.

3. refuse; rubbish; junk; litter: Will you clean up that crap!
?verb (used without object)
4. Vulgar. to defecate.
?verb (used with object)
5. Slang (sometimes vulgar). to talk nonsense to; attempt to deceive.

@Everyone: Offcourse I wasn't talking about just one person, multiples in the positive are always good...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6