Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Elven Glass Armor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I was just very bored, so I made a new armor, Elven Glass armor. I made use with glass and elven cuirasses and the photoshop stamp tool, and I want some opinions on it. It also has no _n texture yet, so I'll just use the glass one for now. Here's a pic.

Edit: Quick update, here is the Elven Glass shield. I think this one looks awesome.
That's one darn good shield there. :goodjob:
I agree...the shield looks the best of the two. I think the armor could just use a bit fancier trim like the edges of the shield.
well, armor's done. I havn't changed any of it yet though. Here is a CS pic of the whole armor with no one wearing it.
Looking very good. Maybe a bit of mesh editing in Nifskope to make it look more original would be good? How about giving the helmet a face mask? I know there was a glass helmet with a mask attached to it released on TESsource.
I was wondering, would anyone like to make use of this armor?

If there is a use for it for a project, like Valenwood or something else, I'll hand it over to someone and they can make whatever specific changes they want. I just did it in my free time. There is also no female armor yet, but I'll get on that.
Nice armour, im loving the shield a lot,i cant wait until i can make somthing like that, if i ever can.