Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Back in Town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm back again!
one or two years ago i helped you builging the silgrad tower ^_^
i remodled some plates and made the plateshop and some other buildings...perhaps someonde rememberes me ^^

yesterday i saw the trailer of oblivion and some other videos of the german "pc games" and i was so fascinated so i remembered the silgrad tower...i thaught perhaps they are going to mod a silgrad tower for oblivion too and i found this site and registered myself.

my english ist as bad as before one or two years but i lovethinking back to the time i modded something for morrowind....eh yes...

:wave:
Hollow_Man? Yes, I know of you, welcome back Big Grin

I don't think we've talked to each other, but I've gone through basically every single post on the old forum and have read many of your posts. And I know your work from seeing it in the lists in the main esp, and have used some of them. For example the plates, for an exhibition in Master Lord Areya's Manor in Reich Parkeep (it's in the latest internal release if you want to see it).

So, have you done any work since you left Silgrad Tower we could wiggle out of ya? We're looking for more again, after the 6 month downtime during autumn and winter =)
Hi hollow,

so good to see you back again. :banana: And I hope you'll stay around ... we will need plates and a bakery in the Oblivion version as well ... not to mention all the other stuff you made.

Greetings

Quentin
Thank you two for the friendly and nice welcome...YES i was Hollow_Man...you're right! i think i'll use my old account, but there ist one big problem....i forgot the password and my e-mail address i mentioned there doesn't exist anymore...
no, i hadn't done any other work for morrowind since leaving the silgradtower project.... but the day oblivion will be released the first thig i'll do ist opening the editor! Wink

and yes, ill stay a while! Smile

:banana:
Quote:Originally posted by Hollow_Man
Thank you two for the friendly and nice welcome...YES i was Hollow_Man...you're right! i think i'll use my old account, but there ist one big problem....i forgot the password and my e-mail address i mentioned there doesn't exist anymore...
no, i hadn't done any other work for morrowind since leaving the silgradtower project.... but the day oblivion will be released the first thig i'll do ist opening the editor! Wink

and yes, ill stay a while! Smile

Okidoki [cracks nuckles] Time for some database edits, methinks.

- email adress on old forum changed to your new one (so you can get a pw reminder if you want)
- user name on this forum changed to Hollow_Man
- the old avatar uploaded to the server and hooked up to your account
- the old signature was carried over ( you can change it in case you feel you've thanked him enough :] )
- post count and registration date amended
It's nice to have you back Hollow Man. I too have never talked to you before, but I have heard of you. And yes, your plates are great! Hope to see more of this for Oblivion.

@ Everybody.
It's really nice that we have so many returning members, isn't it?
Nice to see you came back Hollow Man.
Hi I'm back in town, too.

May be I will be remembered by someone. In early spring, I joined the forum and promised to do some bug hunting for ST 1.3.963.

But unfortunately, I did not had enough time to do that.

I spent two months working in Mid of China, for installing a producing line.
After returning home to Germany, there was also no time to play.
An other month later I had to got to Taiwan for one and a half month, also for installing a machine.

Now I?m back again and found out ST 1.4 is released. A new chance to do some work on a nearly fresh version.

I hope I will be able to keep my promise from spring time.

I also found out, that you changed the forum software. So I re-register.

Best regards,

Halvic
I remember! :yes: It's nice to have you back Halvic. Hopefully you will have time to play!
Halvic: Sure, I remember you, welcome back!
:wave:
Did you spot Quentin's post about BC comments? I've been using that system recently and it's proven to be a godsend both for Quentin as well as for a bughunter. Noting a bug is much faster when you use BC comments in the console.