Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: quentin fortune , where is he ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
why didnt he post in the last 6 months ? Anybody knows ? I find it weird that he never posts and is modrenator of so many forums .
Nobody really knows. He paid for the site for quite some time, but he fell out of contact. It is hard to say what happened to him, hopefully nothing bad. It may just be he's on a break or something and will return.
I was wondering the same thing.

We can only guess...
one thing i really find weird is that his last post was just something normal and nothing of saying goodbye . I also hope nothing bad happend to him like , for the love of god lets hope it is not true , a car accident .
He is everywhere. Cool
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
He is everywhere. Cool

One day, he shall return Big Grin I mean look at Ben Varga, he came back.
But Ben Vagara DID post a goodbye. He let the other core members know what was going on.
He's still at Man U isn't he?
Note to self: No football jokes Wink
Suspect that having served here faithfully for so many years he had begun to feel a bit jaded, and wanting to spice up his life he went walkabout... to a seriously wild location with little or no telecom...

Given that he is still moderator I think that you can take it he has not resigned... might be an idea to just give him some space...
Pages: 1 2 3 4