Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Can I join?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I'm new here, but OblivionMon was the leader of a mod called the Ocean Mod, he quit and asked us to come here. I might join or I might not (if you let me Tongue). So do you have any need of a scripter/world builder/object placer? If you do I'll be happy to join.
A big heart-filled welcome to Beyond Cyrodiil.

:wave:

Sure, there are always things that need doing. Have a look around, I'm sure you'll have a good time here. :yes: This is, in my opinion, one of the best communities out there for TES modding, and anybody is welcome to join us. Smile

And if you want to learn how to do other stuff (textures, models, etc...) then there's a lot of experienced people around who'd be willing to help out. Smile

So what happened to the Ocean mod?
not like I have any say in it, but I think that we could always use help here. so welcome.
Quote:Originally posted by ghostruler
not like I have any say in it, but I think that we could always use help here, on st or bc or w/e else goes on here. so welcome.

You do have a say, you are a member, aren't you? Tongue Either way, everyone should be allowed to have a say. Wink
Welcome Jupz!
Quote:Originally posted by Jupz
Well I'm new here, but OblivionMon was the leader of a mod called the Ocean Mod, he quit and asked us to come here. I might join or I might not (if you let me Tongue). So do you have any need of a scripter/world builder/object placer? If you do I'll be happy to join.
OblivionMon mentioned some of you might drop by. =)

Welcome! :jump:

We ALWAYS need more skilled modders, so just pick a project and get to modding. Big Grin
Hello, welcome!

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:
Welcome! Hope you have fun!

(Random jumpy smileys)
Welcome to Silgrad Tower, Jupz. :bounce:

Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Jupz
So do you have any need of a scripter/world builder/object placer? If you do I'll be happy to join.

We do. :yes:

Welcome to Silgrad Tower! Smile
Pages: 1 2