Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Indefinat leave from modding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I dont know if I spelled that right. Any who yea I'm takeing a indefinat leave of modding, mostlikely till I find mw and find some insperation I had when I first got the game. Most of the reason I'm stoping is ob kills the computer, and I've found I want to do other things. I will still be hear, insperation, and consept art as my skill in drawing comes back. Any ways I thought I'd tell you all, because I dont know I thought you'd like to know.
Sad to see you go (though you're not really leaving Tongue)

Hope ya come back soon!
thx (yea like I said I'll be around, like I always am)
bye hope to atleast here form you some times in the fourms GhostRuler.

ON anohter note ill be up and modding again by this wedsday at the latest unless some random shiping delays (which i doubt as i paid for 2 day shiping) as i finaly ordered my new hardrives yeserday :banana: im getin 2-250GB hard drives now i wont run out of space and also im getin xp media center aswell. so untill then back to more headshots in css for me Big Grin
Ah,cya man. :goodjob:
See ya and I hope to see you back sometime. :goodjob:
Hope to see you back soon... damn it no waving smiley! Confusedhrug:
see you soon dude
See you, hope you can come back soon =)

-FLESH
Goodblye ghostie, hope you can find a better comp to run Oblivion Big Grin Best of luck :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2 3