Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Lore Creature Expansion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...pic=575607

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=7471

Posting it here because it is of intrest to every mod group in the BC.
I guess Vvardefell will benefit most from it, although there are some creatures for other mods as well. :goodjob:
Actually the Creatures are quite ranged, streching from a werecroc(Black Marsh would want to use that) to Frost Giant(Skyrim). Everyone will be helped by this.
Vvar gets to use the Spider, but take a look in his creatures thread at Cryo's spider - hard to say... both great.

The golden saint - this also makes me think of Cryo's, and I know which I prefer - this GS is somewhat distorted by comparison

- actually I really want Cryo to reserve his GS as a unique NPC - and for someone to write a story about the GS and the Armorer - with the GS armor being available as a result.
- and if that happens I would be happy to have this as the hostile creature that we all know and love to kill.

The Werecroc is powerful, but I want to see a longer torso for such a beastie... and the tail droopier!

:goodjob: great find
Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
Vvar gets to use the Spider, but take a look in his creatures thread at Cryo's spider - hard to say... both great.

The golden saint - this also makes me think of Cryo's, and I know which I prefer - this GS is somewhat distorted by comparison

- actually I really want Cryo to reserve his GS as a unique NPC - and for someone to write a story about the GS and the Armorer - with the GS armor being available as a result.
- and if that happens I would be happy to have this as the hostile creature that we all know and love to kill.

The Werecroc is powerful, but I want to see a longer torso for such a beastie... and the tail droopier!

:goodjob: great find

you do know raggidman that those creatures were made by Cyro in this mod, the spider and the GS ARE his Wink
so mutch better as most of beth's creatures .