Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Rank updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I decided to redo the rank system a bit, because the old ones in the upper echelon were frankly a bit silly. But also because one of the forum members, KuKulzA, has already hit the highest rank and now there's new ones to strive for (if one is so inclined). When the ranks were set up in early summer 2005, the thought of a member breaking 5000 posts without having moved to the core was ludicrous - but that was before more than one mod team called this place home.

Old = New; Post#
Elder Knight = Seigneur; 200
Legendary Knight = Baron; 300
Prince = Viscount; 500
Viceroy = Count; 750
Sovereign = Marquess; 1000
King = Duke; 1500
Emperor = Archduke; 2000
Legend = Prince; 3000
Immortal Being = Viceroy; 5000
King; 7500
Emperor; 10000

If you haven't specified your gender in your profile, it's a good idea to do that now, else you won't be able to progress through the ranks and may even be bumped down to the lowest rank that now isn't gender-specific (i.e. Elder Knight).

- Knights are traditionally the lowest peg of the aristrocratic system.
- A Seigneur, also known as 'Knight of the Manor', ruled a small local fief. One could call it a cross between Knight and Baron.
- Archduke was only used by used by the Hapsburgs in Austria, and referred to princes of the imperial family.
- Viceroys rule over a province or whole country acting as the monarch. It wasn't uncommon for the successor to the throne to try his or her wings in positions such as this. I think it was mostly used in colonialist countries in the 1600s through the 1800s.
- more info

Edit 2006-10-17, 06:21 C.E.T.:
Made a small modification to the rank tree by
inserting Archduke after Duke to take advan-
tage of TID's new rank image.
We need more Star icons for the ranks. :pop:

EDIT: Here you go:
Great, there goes my Emperor rank! :lmao:
well at least i kept my icon Big Grin
And I don't even have to give a damn! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
And I don't even have to give a damn! Big Grin

I know just how you feel Big Grin
Bah, be quiet rank holders! :lmao:
i lke the new ranks . the names are a lot better .
Razorwing, now I know you are just trying to annoy me here. How am I supposed to get up to Emperor now? And I know people don't want me spamming the board.....like.....last time.

Remember, I.....AM.....THE.....EMPEROR
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Razorwing, now I know you are just trying to annoy me here. How am I supposed to get up to Emperor now? And I know people don't want me spamming the board.....like.....last time.

Remember, I.....AM.....THE.....EMPEROR

Doesn't look like that to me..... viscount. :lmao: Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5