Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: THe Newsletter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Look at this

I'd like to do some of the writing for it, however, I don't think there is very much to write about ATM, I guess we'll just have to use the newsletter to advertise for us and promote the upcoming teaser releases we will hopefully be making.....

It would also mean that we would have a new thread for the newsletter on the main Vvar board for every two weeks (since there will be one every 2 weeks) where everyone can have an input in what to put into the new newsletter.

Discuss.

Now.
I agree, nerbod, you'd take some weight off my shoulders for sure if you follow through with your initiative of doing the newsletter articles yes...
now let's see... so a newsletter to achieve three objectives...
- attract more people
- show off what is done
- showcase what is next

am I right? ...so....
I guess in the showcase what is done there should be some links to concept art and exterior mods that we will be using... good idea?

we'll have to figure the best way to attract people, I'll put some more thought into that tomorow.

What's next? Heightmap.

ok, I know this wasn't a very logical order, but anyway, I need to get some sleep.
Heightmap needs doing...