Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Oblivion Expansion Pack, and PS3 Content
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bethesda decided to release some interesting news on their main page today. The Knights of the Nine quests and stuff will be available for Xbox 360 users and PC users on the 21st of November. Now, why do I call it an expansion pack, as opposed to the other downloadable stuff? Because of this paragraph:

Quote:Knights of the Nine will also be available as a Windows boxed product at retail on the 21st. The retail version of Knights of the Nine is a compilation that will include all the other Oblivion downloadable content released to date: Horse Armor, The Orrery, Wizard?s Tower, Vile Lair, Thieves Den, Mehrunes? Razor, and Spell Tomes. Bethesda Softworks will publish and distribute Knights of the Nine at retail directly in North America and through a co-publisher arrangement with Ubisoft in Europe.

Remember, remember, the 21st of November. Tongue

In short, we are getting the PS3's new content in an expansion pack, and no exporter in sight. Good thing we have the NifSkope team!

EDIT: Oh, no word on the price yet. I'd suspect either $19.99 or a full-blown $50.00.
Somehow I'm not as excited as I though I would be. Big Grin
MK worked at that. thats enought.. Big Grin

I doubt $50.00. As it is 10-20 hours of play, aparently.. I'd quess $20 or down.. or some up.. this is the first I'll care to get..
First, they are annoying enough to sell cheezy little downloadable mods, and now they come with the expansion pack anyways?! That is REALLY annoying for those who have allready purchased the downloadable content.
Er... Dude. Calm.
and a blessing to those of us who cant get the online content.
Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_
MK worked at that. thats enought.. Big Grin
Eh? Where did you hear that?
Quote:Posted by MK at ESF
Quote:QUOTE(Albides @ Oct 8 2006, 06:14 PM) *
It would be nice if they used this to introduce more theological lore, but I doubt they will.
Actually, "Knights of the Nine" will be, as far as I can tell, the most lore-heavy add-in yet.

A Kuhlmann/Kirkbride spectacular, get your credit cards ready!

Quote:Posted by MK at ESF
Quote:QUOTE(Albides @ Oct 8 2006, 07:39 PM) *
Ah, so that's the project you said you were working on! The poster said this was a playstation addition!
Oh, it may very well be. I'm not clear if it's PS3 exclusive or not.

In any case, some digging around of my recent lore posts should give you an idea of the themes explored in "Knights".

and when saying worked I meant wrote.. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
First, they are annoying enough to sell cheezy little downloadable mods, and now they come with the expansion pack anyways?! That is REALLY annoying for those who have allready purchased the downloadable content.

They only sell those with the boxed version. If you've already downloaded them... Well, just download KotN. It's by itself, if downloaded.
Woah! MK is still lurking at the ESF? I figured when he retired he'd quit the whole Elder Scrolls universe all together. I'm glad he's still around. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3