Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Willing to do video editing for anyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I DLed Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 trial version, and I am willing to make a wicked trailer or teaser for any project. Just tell me what needs to be in there, point me a link to where I can DL the mod, maybe give some directions and I'll start shooting!

:banana: ...... just for the sake of it

if you want me to make a vid, I'll post a new topic in the forum of your own project.
Great initiative! Smile
Pardon me, whoever moved this thread, I am offering this service to both BC AND ST, so, I would ask you to move this topic back to the tavern since it will catch everyones attention.
Have a great concept ideal for new software first challenge in Valenwood in the Silvern Discussion Forum.

Several people have expressed an interest in attempting it, but it is needed quite soon so first finished, first served. Mind you, as it is simple - merely requiring artistic excellence and high sensitivity to such - we would be happy to use more than one version.

If you are on just do it, and post a thread in Val Visual Dev ... :goodjob: with your new software.
Perhaps you could make some demonstration-video of your skills? :goodjob:
That's what the Valenwood quickie will achieve... and it is designed so that it will also refine and develope anyone's skills in this area.

It's called a quikie, but it has potential for something very sophisticated - depends on that way the editor/director goes about it
Elweyr is in need of someone who understands how to import meshes into the CS that are not yet in the .esm who is capable of making a quality trailer to make the official elsweyr trailer.

You will be provided with music, be credited, and will have a fun time playing around with what elsweyr has created in the past few months.

Hope you consider that Smile
Quote:Originally posted by nerbod
Pardon me, whoever moved this thread, I am offering this service to both BC AND ST, so, I would ask you to move this topic back to the tavern since it will catch everyones attention.

Wasn't me, but that is what the Common Room is for, ST AND BC. The Tavern is for matters involving ST mainly.

I'm not sure why you think the Tavern or the Common Room are frequented less than the other or anything, but in fact, there are a number of people here who, I'm sure, probably only look at the Tavern once in a blue moon, and the Common Room quite often, as do several other people who are more involved in BC.

The Common Room is where you want to bring something if you want every project's attention, including ST, VV, SK, etc...

And just a reminder, ST is part of BC. Wink
I guess you're right, TID, but these threads don't show up in the portal Smile

Raggidman: I'm sorry, but I do not cmopletetley understand the last bit of your post "with your new software."...

Arbiter: I'm working on a trailer for Martigen (MMM) now, and when it's done I'll post it here.

DA:
Quote:Elweyr is in need of someone who understands how to import meshes into the CS that are not yet in the .esm who is capable of making a quality trailer to make the official elsweyr trailer.

I don't know about how to import the stuff, but I'm interested in making the trailer Smile
Cool, can't wait. Wink
Pages: 1 2