Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: trying to import pictures as dds files into a book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JKJ has come accross a tecnanumjical problem in the Elsweyr Edition of the Botany Books - if anyone has a solution or has done this, please either post here, and I will draw her attention, or use the linky there for your convenience. ty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:Ja-Kha'jay: I've been trying to import the pictures as dds files into a book. Have read the wiki, and followed instructions. mananged to get an image of the nightshade which takes up about a quarter of a page, but I didn't take a screenshot. D'oh. Anyhoo I tried making an image that would fit onto the entire page, like with the mysterium xarxes. The texture sixe is 512x1024, like the MX, but the book image is 512x688 pixels. shoved the book in to test. I picked the damn thing up, and my game crashes. No stupid error messages, just a no excuse crash to desktop like with Morrowind. Anyway, decided to post, let you know i'm still alive and working on the botany book, and some of the issues I'm having.
Managed to sort it out. Maximum width = 490 Smile
:goodjob: yet another tiny gap in the Wiki filled ...