Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Will this mod have morrowind like textures?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since this map area is in morrowind, will it have morrowind like features in it.

I mean like mabey (classic morrowind glass) and buildings like morrowind. More darkelfs, so on.

This mod will be released to the public when it is complete right? Im realy excited about it it looks great.

Anyway ill be at school thanks ahead for any input.
Welcome to Silgrad Tower demonpower20. In answer to all of your questions: yes.

In fact, Reich Parkeep has already been released to the public. It isn't finished, of course, but it gives you a great taste of what is to come in the full mod. Check it out here.
Awsome, i will download it right when i get home.

I am at school, now im all excited because nothing sweet as come out for oblivion like this.

Thanks for the response! Smile
The current Riech Parkeep edition has a small taste of the Redoran buildings (Think Ald-Ruhn or Maar Gan) from Morrowind, as well as test architecture for Velothi buildings. Furthermore, you should download [url="http://www.zarfstudios.com/ob/redoranex1.2.zip"]the latest pre-release patch[/url] for the Redoran buildings. The current version of Riech Parkeep has older buildings that are misplaced, have uneven texturing jobs, and not-so-good collision meshes, all my fault. This patch fixes all of those issues. Smile

I forgot to include a readme (Soon hopefully to be amended), so to install the patch, all you have to do is move the files in the .ZIP to Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/Meshes/ST/

If you see really nasty looking Redoran buildings still, PM me and I'll help you out.
Thanks, i downloaded the mod file, and it was like non complete ground, but i got a look of the building styles and got that bamboo armor.

Is the oblivion land mass the same size of the morrowind one?

I downloaded the morrowind silgrad tower and it is huge.

I am seriously excited, it makes me wana learn how to mod so i can eventualy make stuff as awsome as this.
The Oblivion one is planned to be much larger, here is a link to a thread with some preview pics. Near the bottom of that page I believe are some pretty up-to-date pics. We're working on getting this all to work in-game properly with the rest of the mod.

As for the missing land, and the FPS loss near the bridge, we're aware of that sort of problem too. It seems to vary between different computers how the missing land works though. Confusedhrug: Very strange circumstances I'd say indeed. Another link.
Thanks for the links, i saw the majority of the buildings still, and they looked good.

Mabey when i get better at modeling i can try making some of the morrowind glass armour instead of being so usless :bananarock: