Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: A New Modeler on the Scene, and He Brings BEER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ok, I'm here to announce the arrival of a new modeler.....ME! I just learned basic blender, so I hope I can make some cool stuff now, although the texturing still confuses me. I had some things done, but they never saved so I can't show you them. One was a really cool goblet too....
Welcome to the fold Smile
Awsome! Yeah i learned most basics last night. We are in the same ball park, i learned how to put textures on today. I still cant use photo shop worth a dam so its not like i can make textures haha.

Anywho, felt like ramling, id like to see some images when you could get some!
Cool, both of ya. :goodjob:
If you have problems with texturing in blender, check this out:
http://www.geocities.com/gauravnawani/tu...eling.html
Nice vase making tutorial with how-to texture also. Smile
But I was unable to save nif from blender and get it in the CS. When I used 3dsmax I had no problems. Smile Still, you can do all the things in Blender, export it, load into 3dsmax and from there export the model as a nif. Smile
Actually demonpower, it was that same thread where you started that made me think "hey, why don't I start modeling too?" So I did.

And demonpower, if you need textures, just ask around. there are many texture artists here. Stilgar's been doing a lot for our architecture lately, it's some of the best work I've seen.
Hey guys, check out what I made. I tried to make a morrowind skooma bottle, and I think it came close to the origional. It would look even better and more similar if I could first get a texture then figure out how to apply that to the mesh. I do think the neck is a little too long though.
Maybe little shorter neck and smooth it.
How's this?
Better. :goodjob:

Which curve did you use?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9