Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: loading screens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone going to make Elsweyr loading screens anythime soon ? Also , this topic is a good place to suggest text for in the loading screens .

here are some idea's for text :

when you get near the hall of the collosues :

The hall of the collosues once was a place where the blades did experiments and invented the great walker , now it lies in ruins and the area around it is poisoned .

the poisoned , glowing rocks are a sign that you are gettin close to the hall of the colossues . It is advice to turn back from there .

rimmen :

Rimmen is a town close to the border with cyrodill , giving it a greatly Imperialized culure .
I suspect we need finished screen shots 'edit' in PS at a certain size with text to make a loading screen, something I don't think many of the teams have concentrated on. But surely it would only come out for the better?
The pictures and text are handled seperately, I believe. Text idea:
The deserts are large and barren. Keep an eye on landmarks and your heading to prevent yourself from getting lost.
yep , text you should just simply typ into the cs , then there is a button to select a dds file that comes behind it and a button to choose where it should appear ( for exmple mages guilds )
Yes, Snake/Serpant on the CS wiki found out how to import completely new loading screen backgrounds a while back. Probably worth checking it out.