Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: A bunch of swords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know we've got sword concepts coming out our ears but i though i'd post these anyway.
Sword 1 is a possible Rimmen Blade. I thought it looked a bit oriental.
Sword 2 could be a unique enchanted weapon given as a quest reward. The designs on the hilt are sugarcane and N'kau palm from the Botany Book thread.
Sword 3 is just a simple knife, possibly S'rha.
Sword 4 is another knife/shortsword, possibly for S'rha.
Sword 5 is the funkiest of the lot, possible Pellitine or S'rha.
Nice. :goodjob: Drawing style somehow reminds me of ancient Japanese murals.

btw. did you maybe get inspiration for the 2nd one from Krys knife in DUNE?
I've never played that. I got the inspiration from an indian blade I saw at the local museum.
Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
I've never played that. I got the inspiration from an indian blade I saw at the local museum.
Don't play it, read it. The books are better then the game (well there are a few games), best Sci-fi ever. :yes:

Anyway I especially like the 2nd and the last blade. :goodjob:
I like the 2nd and 3rd most. The 4th looks like Ganondorf's sword... (The one pictured in SSBM, not the other Zeldas Tongue)
:]

The first is some sort of flame blade - a fairly crude weapon = more ceremonial than usable as the spikes could create weaknesses in the blake and cause it to crack and shatter;

the second is an expensive and ornate long dagger or short sword of a sophisticated type;

the third is a kitchen knife;

the fourth looks like a glass cutter - maybe this lot fight Dunmer? At least made to oppose glass armour clad skirmishers, and there should be a two handed version; might be a standard weapon of an elite unit, or of one particular ancient city state;

the fifth is a can opener - maybe carried by palace officials?

(now you can berate me for harshness JKJ - I keep seeing imaginative ideas created and w/out the artist looking at what they have actually done)
The first three I like. The fith one looks like a'n African currancy sword. Herd it also called a African exicution sword.

[Image: KubaSword31a.jpg][Image: KubaSword40a.jpg][Image: KubaSword41a.jpg]

Here is one crazzy blade I found when image hunting.
And its also african
[Image: bm-africanswords.jpg]
if u want i could model those weapons would only take a few hours lol
Nice find

Would do well in game Wink

Enjoy
Bob
That would be fantastic prestage.

May I ask where your user name comes from?
Pages: 1 2