Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TES books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Righto, I'm going to make some books from previous TES games. I have no idea what daggerfall books have been included in peoples house mods. Any requests?

Will start with Rude Song Wink
The Real Barenziah series should deffinetly get here. And The Lusty Argonian Maid Big Grin

Also, The Annoted Anuad, about the creation of the World, so it should be there, maybe Mysterious Akavir, because akavir is...or was, can't remember, filled with beasts, so the Khajiit may feel a certain...attraction to the subject.

*oh, excuse me if I'm wrong, I thought this was the topic of What books from oblivion should be in elsweyr too*
Elsweyr should feature few Imperial books.
Barenziah is anonymus, so it could have been written by anyone, probably a Dunmer...
Ok, I'll correct myself. Few books from the outside. They've stopped, more or less, selling any books in Elsweyr who isn't published in Elsweyr.
I remember there was a distinctly Khajiti book in the Cheydinhal Sanctuary, it was really...absurd. Better go and get the title.

*sigh*, and I went through so much trouble to get it Tongue Anyway, it's a great book, it opened my eyes to a the Khajiit phylosophy. It should definetly be in! :check:
I know it. Ahzirr Trajijazaeri. Renrijra Krins book
the book smugglers probly makin a bomb!

Stuff on th edragonbreak because there is a Khajiit take on it in that
Quote:Originally posted by Meetzer
The Real Barenziah series should deffinetly get here. And The Lusty Argonian Maid Big Grin

that sound hawt