Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Ready to use Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When Books are edited, placed with the completed book, esp, model etc done, then bung em in here so people know where to come to grab them for their interiors, dungeons and such.

and Confusedhh: this is the Library please conduct your Discussions elsewhere thank you.
*tugs on Raggidman's sleeve* Here, look what I got. *hands him acouple of books* Words of Clan Mother Ahnissi and Rude Song
raggidman :eek: startled falls off his seat, landing with two large heavy square objects in his lap ... :ouch: .... :cor: books. raggidman looks around and says Confusedhh: - library :yes: it's got books in now, see.
I wanted to return these library books too. *hands them to a stunned librarian*
Fall of the Usurper
On Lycanthropy
Song of Uncle Sweetshare

These are all in one plugin.
ummmm, sorry, but while I was writhing about in pain on the floor something fell on my head and knocked me unconscious ... what happened, and where did these 3 books with the bloodstained corners and the 3 dents in the top of my skull :confused: come from?
*whispers, as this is a library after all*The first two are from daggerfall, the last is from bloodmoon. More soon.