Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Temporary anihilation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, guys. Sorry I haven't been posting much. With school and a job (And an interesting prospect of starting my own job), I haven't had much time to work with the mod. I've been trying though.

Anyway, I got a 500 GB SATA drive yesterday so I could back up some stuff and move on with my life, but when I put it in, it ate my master boot record.

This is on the computer that I had been working on the Imperial Legion stuff.

DON'T PANIC!

I took my old disk out and connected it to my laptop to see if it was still alive. Everything is there, just the master boot record is corrupt. In any case, I backed up EVERYTHING just to be safe. Nothing was lost. Yet. Someday soon, I'll be riding on 1.2 terrabytes of storage space. I just need to get some stuff fixed, and I'll be (sorta) back in action.
1,2 Tb? You lucky devil Smile

I "only" have a 300 gigabyte drive. And I say "only" because I've downloaded everything I've wanted to download for the past year and I still have 225 gigabytes of free space.
Dunno how you people afford so much space, I've only got about 57 GB.
Same here; only about 50 GBs left. Sad
10 GB. D:
I've got 65 GB, with 5 left :eek:
12 GB left.
I've got 40 gig on my computer, 2 left free.
Well, I got my SATA drive working finally. 500 gigabytes (That's "Jiggabytes" if you prefer Doc Brown's take)of SATA 3 GBPS goodness. Big Grin

Turns out I forgot to enable my SATA ports on my motherboard, which I had disabled long ago to make for slightly faster boot times. Still don't know how I lost my other hard drive's master boot record. In any case, all of the files are being copied from my IDE to my SATA. It's going very quickly, and I haven't lost anything yet. Big Grin