Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Reich Parkeep causing Skingrad Mages Guild Issues...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Possibly other mage guild issues, but I never tried to enter any other cities...

I tracked it down to this mod, as with all other mods enabled but this, the problem does not occur...

Basically I enter the guild and the entire room is pitch black, the argonian mage in there is falling thru the floor over and over again, it appears as if I am falling thru the floor also, I can sort of move nearer and farer from objects when I try to move, but can't activate any of them....can't enter or exit the room as I keep falling and the door to Skingrad comes into view but activating it doesn't do anything...

Please look into it, I will have to remove this mod for the time being until this issue is addressed....also when I went to Reich Parkeep, it seemed everything was up in the air while I was swimming, and all I could see was water as far as the eye could see, then somehow I ended up on land....weird....

After reading some other posts, it seems it might be a problem with the Theivery in the IC mod by JOG----will try the suggestion and report back---nope still having the same issues, even when updating to 1.2 of thievery and loading Reich immediately after Oblivion.esm

I disabled the Thievery in the IC mod along with the Jog_X.esm, but the problem persists...not sure what the cause could be....using RP 9.7....
Welcome to Silgrad Tower matter2003. Smile

There is a contamination (Skingrad) in the esm, try the cleaned version.

Let me know if it works. TIA
It was reported this Alpha, and should be fully fixed for the next release.

Skingrad Mages Guild
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Welcome to Silgrad Tower matter2003. Smile

There is a contamination (Skingrad) in the esm, try the cleaned version.

Let me know if it works. TIA

Yep! This fixed the problem---thanks for the link...