Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I have made some progress!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have had some time resently, but had no ideas of what to make. I didn't want to use the CS, so i picked up blender and nifscope and read a tutorial or two. I made a sword (i redid the handle since the screen shot was taken), and a retexture of the wich king helm (I did not make the textures, i just applied them).These are for fun but if any one wants them, they are yours. You will need permission from the person who made the mesh for the wicth king helm though.

Here is my work so far.
And the link with valenwood is ? I think this needs to go in general ES modding .
EGHEM.

Elsweyr, And I am a bit more open about these things, he's showing off his work to his team.
This is just showing that im learning how to model and use nifscope, im not saying that these should or have to be added. Is there any simple model i could make?
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
EGHEM.

Elsweyr, And I am a bit more open about these things, he's showing off his work to his team.
oh yes , elsweyr... Maybe the muly tiered building model ? Or some lunar temple models would be nice .
Those look great! Keep practicing though.

Quote:Originally posted by Can-O-War
This is just showing that I'm learning how to model and use nifscope, I'm not saying that these should or have to be added. Is there any simple model I could make?

A cactus? Cacti would be a good idea.
What happened here? Was this orginally posted in Valenwood? I'm confused. Either way, looking good :goodjob:
Nope , i just used the wrong name and called elswey valenwood .
Hey, however you did the stuff, it looks like you are on the right track for Daedric Hardware :goodjob: Can-O-War
What kind of cactus? saguaro (SPL? the one with arms) or barel or something else.
Pages: 1 2