Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Smoke for chimneys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought it'd be pretty cool if we had smoke coming out of the chimneys on the Redoran huts. I have a simple schedule script that turns stuff on and off based on what time of day it is that I thought I could use on them, so the smoke is only seen around the time of sunrise and sunset. Does anyone happen to know if there's a smoke effect like that in the CS that would work, and if so what the name of that object is?
I haven't found one yet. Its a great idea though so maybe someone will make some sort of activator for this. I know they had smoke in Morrowind but I haven't found it yet in the oblivion cs.
I hope so too, it looks so cozy Smile
I looked through all the statics, and couldn't find it. Maybe would have to create our own.
There is "FireSmokeMedium" (Activator) that might be useful, but I think it would be best to use something that was intended for use in chimneys.
Well, the fires with smoke could be made into a new item and made so that it gives off no light. Or if someone's feeling all fancy they COULD go seperate a smoke node into a seperate NIF, but who wants to do that?

(I don't.)
Something like this maybe? Confusedhrug:
How do you mean, TID?
Yes I am doing this in my mod.
Quote:Originally posted by OblivionMon
Yes I am doing this in my mod.

Would you care to share which solution you favor for the smoking chimney effect?
Pages: 1 2