Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I'm So Confused!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having some issues with my game. Awhile ago, I deleted my Ebbedin esm because I thought it was screwing with my reich parkeep but it wasn't, but it's gone now. Then I went to download Sandor's Clean version, but it's the old version of Ebbedin. Then I was also downloading the TES4 Plugin utility to be able to edit Ebbedin again whenever it comes back (my older version was bugged, so I deleted it), but when I tried to set the plugin directory, all of this error stuff came up in a window and nothing but the merge plugins feature works. Anyone have some solutions to my problems?

EDIT: Ok, i found that I had saved the new ESM into the wrong folder and I had an older version there.....so ignore that issue

EDIT EDIT: Ok, that one was old too, still having issues...
Umm... Not that I don't care or wasn't trying, but could you re-type that in a slightly clearer sentence? Blush

From what it sounds like, you just need to set the directory. I think all you need to do is type the directory in the little box-thingie space down at the bottom there...

Mine is "C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data"
Hmm, where can I get the newest CLEAN version of Ebbedin. In the release, sandor made a clean one but all it was was an older version. I don't have the newer version, and if I download the origional one I put up there I'm afraid it'll bug up my game...
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
..made a clean one but all it was was an older version.
The conclusion. I cleaned the "newer" worldspace.

I am willing to clean it again.
Just tell me exactly which worldspace (and related cells) are the right ones (and which is the old one). Which file should I use?
The correct worldspace is EbbedinExterior. I'm just confused. We need to manage the Ebbedin mod better in the future. Sorry sandor. But thanks for helping us. :goodjob:

Could the wrong file have been uploaded, or could a file with the same name exist so it never uploaded right? God I have a headache.
Cleaning the esm.

That's what I did the last time, with the files that were posted (link) in the previous post.

I rechecked and I deleted the correct worldspace etc.

The correct worldspace is EbbedinExterior.
Yes. This is the worldspace in the cleaned esm.

Could the wrong file have been uploaded
You said the EbbedinExterior is not the correct version (in the cleaned esm).

Conclusion.
You uploaded the wrong file or the exterior is in another worldspace.
Hmm, well, when I downloaded your clean version, EbbedinExterior wasn't even there. But I can't even check to make sure because my CS and game are broken again. TID, could you check it for me? The correct version should be the one with the silver statue.
The quotes are from IAMTHEEMPEROR.

Quote:when I downloaded your clean version, EbbedinExterior wasn't even there.

It is, look at the screenshot.

Quote:The correct version should be the one with the silver statue.

Look at the screenshot.