Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Mini Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posted this in the General ES modding forum, but no one seems interested, or people dont scroll down that far Smile Anyhow these are some foot long mini dragons i came up with for an assignment years ago. The first one is a female showing off her colourful eyes spots to scare away predators (they are very small) and the next two show the skeleton of the beasties. I'd imagine these to be native to the southern jungles and perhaps could be tamed as pets...
Ah, you caught that thread. It sorta disappeared - maybe because the guy decided he was just showing his work Confusedhrug: rather than offering it...

Wanted his beasties for Valenwood - green ones perhaps, and could have red ones in Elsweyr.

To make anything like this work 'someone' has to solve the flying beasties problem that I am told exists in Oblivion. That will happen because there is no way Vvardenfell can exist without Cliffracers. First time anyone ever had a use for cliffracers! Wink
Hmmm...we could always alter the imp model and skeleton for these. A creature which always flies. Not sure how to do that thought. Is it even possible? The mini dragons are mostly green, its just the females which have the red colouration. Both sexes have the eyespots though. Could make for some interesting variation.
The imp doesn't fly, its just that his skeleton's "legs" are invisible.
As stated, Vvardenfell will solve this little problem for us - no cliff racers to :bitch: people off? no way.
New thing: I have posted this in Valenwood, and it's just as relevant here. Thing is that with bigger birds for example (accating that different birds have diffeerent kinds of flight action) to simulate wing movements you need very smooth and quick motion.

However, with tiny creatures - consider the Dragonfly and the Hummingbird their wings beat so fast that all you see is a blur - so some kind of fluctuating overlay, plus the odd partial wing appearance would give what we need.
Dragonlings now made by mr siika. archive this.