Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Favorite Holiday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Select your favorite Holiday and then Please Write what you voted for below. Also it would be great if you could write why you chose the holiday. Thanks for your exceptional cooperation and consumption.
Halloween...always loved it. The one night of the year when everyone pretends to be something else. That and all the folklore about it.
Christmas, the whole family gets together and there is an infinite ammount of sugar cookies!
Everything is commercialized nowadays.
Where is The Apoclipse @ so I can vote :yes:
I like Christmas. It's the most wonderful time of the year. The snow, lights, Christmas tree, Santa Clause, snowmen, reindeer, decorations, you get to get together with your family and have an unlimited supply of treats. My grandma makes the best treats, she makes fudge, toffee, peanut butter balls, peanut clusters, peanut brittle, sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, pretzels covered in white chocolate, and more. I'm not kidding, she makes big bowls of ALL these treats EVERY year. She also has a beautiful Christmas tree. I LOVE putting up christmas decorations with my family. Let's not forget all those CHristmas carols, I LOVE Christmas carols, I couldn't survive with out carols. During Christmas season I LOVe too go to Lewiston and eat at Granny's Buffet with my grandma and I love too go see movies at the AMC theatre in Spokane during Christmas season. Also you get two weeks off for Christmas. How can you like a different holiday better than Christmas. And guess what, it's almost CHRISTMAS! I can't wait for it too start snowing. I hope we get as much snow as two years ago. We got a little snow yesterday morning, but it's already gone because all of the stupid rain. Presents do improve Christmas, but that's not why I love it so much. I love driving through downtown in my home town of Pullman and seeing everything covered in lights. Walking through stores with all the Christmas decoration and looking for wrapping paper. I love Christmas movies also. I love sitting in my living room with my family watching my beautiful Christmas lights. And let's not forget Christmas eve, I love it, enjoying it with my family and eating cookies. Putting out cookies and milk for Santa Claus. Then the best part, Christmas morning. Me and my brother get up at about 5am and go look for through our stockings. Then our mom gets up and we open presents. Later Christmas day we go too our grandmas house, eat the snacks I mentioned earlier and open more presents. So basically we have two Christmas'. I love driving to our grandmas in the dark listening to Christmas carols. That's why I like Christmas so much!
I love Christmas. No school, family gets together, and of course, the presents. :brew:
I would like Easter, but i hate it because I go to Church every Sunday, but the other "Christians" go and then there is no room.
Quote:Originally posted by Orodromis
I like Christmas. It's the most wonderful time of the year. The snow, lights, Christmas tree, Santa Clause, snowmen, reindeer, decorations, you get to get together with your family and have an unlimited supply of treats. My grandma makes the best treats, she makes fudge, toffee, peanut butter balls, peanut clusters, peanut brittle, sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, pretzels covered in white chocolate, and more. I'm not kidding, she makes big bowls of ALL these treats EVERY year. She also has a beautiful Christmas tree. I LOVE putting up christmas decorations with my family. Let's not forget all those CHristmas carols, I LOVE Christmas carols, I couldn't survive with out carols. During Christmas season I LOVe too go to Lewiston and eat at Granny's Buffet with my grandma and I love too go see movies at the AMC theatre in Spokane during Christmas season. Also you get two weeks off for Christmas. How can you like a different holiday better than Christmas. And guess what, it's almost CHRISTMAS! I can't wait for it too start snowing. I hope we get as much snow as two years ago. We got a little snow yesterday morning, but it's already gone because all of the stupid rain. Presents do improve Christmas, but that's not why I love it so much. I love driving through downtown in my home town of Pullman and seeing everything covered in lights. Walking through stores with all the Christmas decoration and looking for wrapping paper. I love Christmas movies also. I love sitting in my living room with my family watching my beautiful Christmas lights. And let's not forget Christmas eve, I love it, enjoying it with my family and eating cookies. Putting out cookies and milk for Santa Claus. Then the best part, Christmas morning. Me and my brother get up at about 5am and go look for through our stockings. Then our mom gets up and we open presents. Later Christmas day we go too our grandmas house, eat the snacks I mentioned earlier and open more presents. So basically we have two Christmas'. I love driving to our grandmas in the dark listening to Christmas carols. That's why I like Christmas so much!
Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard other "Christians"
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: sorry... that just reminded me of a super-religious friend of mine Wink Whenever I mention a friend he doesn't know he asks if they are Christian.
I'm not like that, but it does make me angry when people go to church on Christmas or Easter.
Pages: 1 2 3